Page 166 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 661161561641651661671681762162666661166 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 67668

Question Just wondering

Who's paying attention to the PGA championship?

Only cursory...

lte

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Blast!! We missed the 3AM slot.

Oh well, start again!

Good morning everyone.

EarlofJam is coming over later this morning. What brew should I have ready for him?

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Morning?
    Brew?
    Oh, EarlJam, never mind.
    Have some Espresso Stout from Bell's Brewing Company-made with coffee beans.

lte

Who's paying attention to the PGA championship?
    I thought there was a separate thread for that.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Morning?
    Brew?
    Oh, EarlJam, never mind.
    Have some Espresso Stout from Bell's Brewing Company-made with coffee beans.
    Looking at all the polls posted last night (or very early this morning), I think he's going to need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Looking at all the polls posted last night (or very early this morning), I think he's going to need it.

So my Hemlock call was out of line. Hmmm, Sherlock, Sherlock Hemlock. One of my SS faves.

8:50 a.m. Central, 9:50 Eastern

A lovely day here in St. Louis. What shall I do? Zoo? MoBot? The Loop?

Packing vibes to Lavabe and family. I'm still trying to find some things that were packed for me when I moved!

Bernie Mac

Passed away this morning...I enjoyed his turns in the Oceans movies.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    8:50 a.m. Central, 9:50 Eastern

A lovely day here in St. Louis. What shall I do? Zoo? MoBot? The Loop?

Packing vibes to Lavabe and family. I'm still trying to find some things that were packed for me when I moved!
    Thanks.

Go for MOBOT and the Hill.

Thanks.

Go for MOBOT and the Hill.
    Not a bad idea. However, I was thinking of biking to the zoo. It's really nice outside and only about a mile to the zoo from here. Maybe tomorrow for the MoBot - I can combine it with my weekly visit to my great-aunt. Her nursing home is quite close to there. BTW, I took your advice and joined the MoBot. If by "The Hill" you mean Ted Drewe's, maybe I can work that in...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Passed away this morning...I enjoyed his turns in the Oceans movies.
    Sorry to hear that. I liked him.

lte

Not a bad idea. However, I was thinking of biking to the zoo. It's really nice outside and only about a mile to the zoo from here. Maybe tomorrow for the MoBot - I can combine it with my weekly visit to my great-aunt. Her nursing home is quite close to there. BTW, I took your advice and joined the MoBot. If by "The Hill" you mean Ted Drewe's, maybe I can work that in...
    I wonder whether "The Hill" meant Blueberry Hill, if it's still open, for a brew or three.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I wonder whether "The Hill" meant Blueberry Hill, if it's still open, for a brew or three.
    DUH! You're right! And, yes, it's still open. A fine idea indeed. Without paying a visit to the "Ymm, beer!" thread, do you have any suggestions/requests?

Smile No...missed it by that much

DUH! You're right! And, yes, it's still open. A fine idea indeed. Without paying a visit to the "Ymm, beer!" thread, do you have any suggestions/requests?
    I meant the Hill, meaning the Italian region of St. Louis (south, between MoBOT and Ted Drewes). Best known as home to the Berras and Garagiolas, it's the region with all the good Italian restaurants.

Blueberry Hill is nearly impossible to get into on a Saturday night during the school year (WashU), so this may be your last Saturday at Blueberry Hill!

Cheers,
    Lavabe

My first guess was right!

I meant the Hill, meaning the Italian region of St. Louis (south, between MoBOT and Ted Drewes). Best known as home to the Berras and Garagiolas, it's the region with all the good Italian restaurants.

Blueberry Hill is nearly impossible to get into on a Saturday night during the school year (WashU), so this may be your last Saturday at Blueberry Hill!

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    I did think you meant the Italian region, which is why I mentioned Ted Drewe's. I'm planning to meet friends for Italian food Tuesday night, so I may hit the "other" hill (Blueberry Hill) today. I got caught up in the USA-Japan volleyball game and didn't make it out the door quite as early as planned.

Smile

Eek! Nothing in the Noon Hour.

Busy packing dishes with EarlJam.
    Cheers,
    Lavabe

unless you count Central Time...

It's 12:53 p.m. here. Will that work, or does it have to be Eastern Time? Did we clearly lay out the rules of this endeavor?

We didn't...how does your for me 1:50 PM post show up to you? Is it 1:50 PM or 12:50 PM?

lte

I haven't been to Blueberry Hill in a decade or more since I had an extended layover in St. Louis on the way to/from a meeting in KC. It just so happened (yea, right) it was long enough to visit with Lavabe and ILoveJimmy for a few hours, have an ale or two at Blueberry Hill and get a large take out order from KC Masterpiece to deliver to my family who was anxiously and starvingly awaiting my return that evening. Hope you found some good selections and will share them with us on the "ymm, beer" thread later this weekend.

lte

Eek! Nothing in the Noon Hour.

Busy packing dishes with EarlJam.
    Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Don't pack those pint glasses as you will need them for your drive to Lexington tomorrow or Monday...