Page 953 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 4538539039439519529539549559631003105314531953 ... LastLast
Results 19,041 to 19,060 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Yes, but I didn't write this one - it's Tom Stoppard. I'm the assistant director this time around.

But I did just find out today that I've got my second Chicago production coming up in May.
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Yes, but I didn't write this one - it's Tom Stoppard. I'm the assistant director this time around.

But I did just find out today that I've got my second Chicago production coming up in May.
    Terrific news! Where? I know a young lady who is acting in Chicago - wonder if she is in it.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Terrific news! Where? I know a young lady who is acting in Chicago - wonder if she is in it.
    Alas, no, it's a play for 2 men. In my defense, I wrote it as part of a festival where I was assigned 2 actors at random and I got 2 males. The play is getting its 5th production overall. I'm rather excited though because the play is set in Boston and I wasn't sure it would resonate outside of Boston (it takes place on the T).

Every time I manage to find a subcontractor who does what he says he will do, and does it on time, I feel like jumping into his arms and running away with him. I dream of the projects we could start AND finish together. The fantasy of a finished barn...it's a sparkly picture in a pink cloud...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I've tried to fire my subcontractor on many occasions. He just keeps coming back however. It is a nightmare, but he doesn't charge me anything. One of these days I'll wise up and hire someone who will get the work done.

PS Yes, I'm my own subcontractor.

Please...I'm sending my husband over to your house so I can get something done around here. His picture comes up when you search "Jack of All Trades, Master of Never Having the Correct Drill Bit"

Just allow him a couple of hours on your couch during the Duke games and I promise he'll do a simply awful job for you on your chore list.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Please...I'm sending my husband over to your house so I can get something done around here. His picture comes up when you search "Jack of All Trades, Master of Never Having the Correct Drill Bit"

Just allow him a couple of hours on your couch during the Duke games and I promise he'll do a simply awful job for you on your chore list.
    LOL, will I need to stock up on any particular beverages in preparation?

Hmmm, one a day...

I've been extra promiscuous with my sporker today.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Hmmm, one a day...
    A beer a day keeps the doctor away

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    A beer a day keeps the doctor away
    The boss's beer of the (every other) month club box arrived today. I hope he likes this month's selections.

In my case a beer (or two) a day keeps those size 4 pants tucked away in the back of the closet...

A friend wth chickens brought over a dozen fresh eggs. My new favorite person. Yum!

So, a case or two of beer a day is a lot of liquid to intake...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    So, a case or two of beer a day is a lot of liquid to intake...
    That's why you need a balanced diet. A few pizzas a day will help absorb the liquid and thus help your overall health.

You can thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    That's why you need a balanced diet. A few pizzas a day will help absorb the liquid and thus help your overall health.

You can thank me later.
    Doc devildeac thanks you today. He has a car payment due. Badaboom! 😊😂👺😎

You can thank me later.
    What the heck, I'll just give up and start sporting a sexy mu-muu. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    What the heck, I'll just give up and start sporting a sexy mu-muu. Thanks!
    It's actually pretty funny -- I swore off bread/pizza and beer/soda a month ago, and have lost 15 pounds. Increased exercise and watching portions probably helped that too.

Not quite in bikini shape yet though. Summer's just around the corner.

It's actually pretty funny -- I swore off bread/pizza and beer/soda a month ago, and have lost 15 pounds. Increased exercise and watching portions probably helped that too.

I only drink one soda a week now. I love them too much to swear them off completely and one a week seems to do the trick. Beer is a different story...

whoops upside your head I said a whoops upside your head. MEN!