Page 786 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 28668673677678478578678778879683688612861786 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,720 of 67403
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Only next year?
    Well, if "Operation Super Booster" goes well, they will have the death penalty thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    When I win, I will do two things:

1. Buy each and every ticket to each and every UNC home game next year.

2. Not attend a single game, just burn all the tickets over the summer. Leave the entire place empty.

Worth. Every. Penny.
    One of the best ideas I have heard in a while.

Seconded! With one small tweak, how about OPK stands us all a ticket to the Duke @ hole z and we all go and boo. I would like a soda and maybe popcorn, too, please.
    We might actually make Roy cry.

The City of Brotherly Love except when it's cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Seconded! With one small tweak, how about OPK stands us all a ticket to the Duke @ hole z and we all go and boo. I would like a soda and maybe popcorn, too, please.
    We might actually make Roy cry.
    Except for the Duke game of course. I read one of the winning tickets was sold in Georgia. Paging OPK.

Quote Originally Posted by 77devil View Post
    Except for the Duke game of course.
    I meant boo the hole, of course.

We could also do a dance routine at halftime. "Ready? Hit It!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 77devil View Post
    Except for the Duke game of course. I read one of the winning tickets was sold in Georgia. Paging OPK.
    I will neither confirm nor deny that I am suddenly, sickeningly super-wealthy. I can, however, announce that the only two people who will be attending next year's Late Night With Roy will be a PC fan, and Miley Cyrus.

Will get back to y'all about the Duke game, may trade with folks in the Bryan Center in exchange for Bitcoin donations to charity. And of course, free to all DBR'ers.
    Last edited by OldPhiKap; 12-18-2013 at 11:57 AM.

While I still decline to confirm or deny that I have to buy a bigger boat for the boatload of money that the lottery generates, I am proud to announce that I have outsourced all of my posting and reading to my new Girl Friday, Nora Helmi Kjellsson. Her English is not the best, so please be patient.

Medan jag fortfarande vägra att bekräfta eller dementera att jag måste köpa en större båt för mängder av pengar som genererar lotteriet, jag är stolt över att kunna meddela att jag har flyttat ut alla mina inlägg och läser mitt nya flicka fredag, Nora Helmi Kjellsson. Hennes engelska är inte den bästa, så ha tålamod.

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    While I still decline to confirm or deny that I have to buy a bigger boat for the boatload of money that the lottery generates, I am proud to announce that I have outsourced all of my posting and reading to my new Girl Friday, Nora Helmi Kjellsson. Her English is not the best, so please be patient.

Medan jag fortfarande vägra att bekräfta eller dementera att jag måste köpa en större båt för mängder av pengar som genererar lotteriet, jag är stolt över att kunna meddela att jag har flyttat ut alla mina inlägg och läser mitt nya flicka fredag, Nora Helmi Kjellsson. Hennes engelska är inte den bästa, så ha tålamod.
    ...A Møøse once bit my sister...
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    ...A Møøse once bit my sister...
    No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

Bring on the llamas.

Sack Jøhnny Føøtball.

(Alas, cannot spork. Too bad, great reference)
    Last edited by OldPhiKap; 12-18-2013 at 09:50 PM.

I will neither confirm nor deny that I am suddenly, sickeningly super-wealthy. I can, however, announce that the only two people who will be attending next year's Late Night With Roy will be a PC fan, and Miley Cyrus.

Will get back to y'all about the Duke game, may trade with folks in the Bryan Center in exchange for Bitcoin donations to charity. And of course, free to all DBR'ers.
    It wasn't OPK who won the gazillion $$ lottery prize. We won't be seeing an empty Smith Center next year for Late Night with Ol Roy.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ials-say?lite=

Sorry to deflate everyone's hopes.

Look on the brightside-I didn't screw up Christmas with my thread about the Texas-unc game last PM.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    It wasn't OPK who won the gazillion $$ lottery prize. We won't be seeing an empty Smith Center next year for Late Night with Ol Roy.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ials-say?lite=

Sorry to deflate everyone's hopes.

Look on the brightside-I didn't screw up Christmas with my thread about the Texas-unc game last PM.
    Miley did tell me that she would love and come sing "Wrecking Ball" every time UNC went to the foul line though. So we still have that. Which is nice.

Miley did tell me that she would love and come sing "Wrecking Ball" every time UNC went to the foul line though. So we still have that. Which is nice.
    A fair consolation prize.

Happy Anniversary

So, approximately half a day from now, this thread will turn 6 years old. It's somewhat amusing to go back and re-read random pages. It's also funny to me that 3 of the original page 1 posters (I snuck in with post 19!) are now "on holiday" from the board.

Hats off to Bostondevil for starting a conversation that's lasted so long (has it ever fallen to page 3?), not to mention, lead to actual meat-space friendships, and spun off an entirely new internet community.

What kind of side dish do you serve with "meat-space?"

;-)

;-)
    Pasta and gravy (not the brown lumpy kind!).

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    So, approximately half a day from now, this thread will turn 6 years old. It's somewhat amusing to go back and re-read random pages. It's also funny to me that 3 of the original page 1 posters (I snuck in with post 19!) are now "on holiday" from the board.

Hats off to Bostondevil for starting a conversation that's lasted so long (has it ever fallen to page 3?), not to mention, lead to actual meat-space friendships, and spun off an entirely new internet community.
    Hey, DA-go visit the Ymm, Beer thread. Someone mentions your name and it's not in hushed tones .

;-)
    For this group? I believe it's BBQ & beer.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Still going! Sometimes strong. Eat a PopTart! It has been fun getting to know all of you the past 6 years. And yes, I have read every single post in this thread, except for the ones on the page with the pictures of the huge spiders, I can't handle pictures of huge spiders. Please do not post more pictures of huge spiders, I don't want to break my streak again.

Christmas dinner: chestnut-sage stuffed crown roast of pork and a couple bottles of 95 Dominus. Other green things, etc, etc.
    Oh yeah, and "Smack Yourself In Your Own Personal Face Chocolate Cake" for dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Christmas dinner: chestnut-sage stuffed crown roast of pork and a couple bottles of 95 Dominus. Other green things, etc, etc.
    Oh yeah, and "Smack Yourself In Your Own Personal Face Chocolate Cake" for dessert.
    I need that recipe.