Page 705 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 20560565569570370470570670771575580512051705 ... LastLast
Results 14,081 to 14,100 of 67370
    Another great day?

Quote Originally Posted by Welcome2DaSlopes View Post
    Another great day?
    Eh, not so much, but only because I got sick late yesterday. I'm hoping it's a 24 hour thing.

That' sucks, so you think it's just a common cold?

Sue never does/has anything "common".
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Eh, not so much, but only because I got sick late yesterday. I'm hoping it's a 24 hour thing.
    I hope you are feeling better, Sue.

More like a stomach bug.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Sue never does/has anything "common".
    Nope! You should hear what I'm doing tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I hope you are feeling better, Sue.
    I'm going to will myself better.

Thanks, all!

More like a stomach bug.

Bummer!

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

Sending vibes to help out in that department.

Thanks, all!
    Get better, Sue.

More like a stomach bug.

Bummer!

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

Sending vibes to help out in that department.

Thanks, all!

Get better, Sue.
    It's actually a pretty cool event- UNLVino (www.unlvino.com). It's over 3 days @ 3 different strip hotels- tomorrow night is Bubbles (aka champagne). Fri is Sake (blech, not going), and Sat is the Grand Finale. Proceeds go to scholarships... but it's pretty much a drinkfest. I got free tix for Thurs & Sat.

My friend & I are contemplating a hotel room for tomorrow night so we don't have to drive home, and then we'll both be really close to our offices on Friday morning. Oh yay.

It's actually a pretty cool event- UNLVino (www.unlvino.com). It's over 3 days @ 3 different strip hotels- tomorrow night is Bubbles (aka champagne). Fri is Sake (blech, not going), and Sat is the Grand Finale. Proceeds go to scholarships... but it's pretty much a drinkfest. I got free tix for Thurs & Sat.

My friend & I are contemplating a hotel room for tomorrow night so we don't have to drive home, and then we'll both be really close to our offices on Friday morning. Oh yay.
    So you may have the stomach flu again on Friday? Or as it was called in my family - ice cube poisoning.

So you may have the stomach flu again on Friday? Or as it was called in my family - ice cube poisoning.
    Heh... we'll see. I can roll in late- this is a fairly slow time for me right now. Slow being relative- I only work 45 hrs/wk.

Sounds like fun! Yeah, I recommend the hotel room... no need to drunk and drive.

9F 9F 9F

Have to say that I've never posted here, but am always amused at its irreverency. Nice to see so many familiar screen names.

What a great week...Duke National Champions...baseball is back...The Masters is here...and I have my "League of Dorks" fantasy baseball draft on Saturday. But Duke winning can't be topped.

Quote Originally Posted by 91devil View Post
    Have to say that I've never posted here, but am always amused at its irreverency. Nice to see so many familiar screen names.

What a great week...Duke National Champions...baseball is back...The Masters is here...and I have my "League of Dorks" fantasy baseball draft on Saturday. But Duke winning can't be topped.
    You think this is fun? You should see what we do over here http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/viewforum.php?f=3 The LTE 2.0, which turns 1 year old on Thursday, has over 20,000 posts!

9F 9F 9F

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Irreverency is my middle name.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Boston Irreverency Devil

Mine is Duke

Welcome2 Duke DaSlopes

Sue - how was the UNLVino event on Thursday? Hope you had a good time. Did you run into Roxie?

Sue - how was the UNLVino event on Thursday? Hope you had a good time. Did you run into Roxie?
    No Roxie. I think Roxie's time may have passed... not that she ever really had one, but wishful thinking and all...

Anyway, last night was great! Champagne, sparkling, and more champagne! Yummmmmmmmmy! Stayed over at Aria because I didn't want to drive home after... wow is that place amazing. Technology is such that when the lights in our room wouldn't work, they had to reboot the system for our room. Everything is run through it- the curtains, the lights, the privacy & service signs for the door, the temperature, the tv... you get the idea. Also, a bonus for me is that it was 5 minutes from work this morning.

Tonight is the Sake tasting. I don't like Sake, so I took a pass on this one. Plus, I'm bigtime wiped out from yesterday and I have to gear up for tomorrow, which is the Grand Tasting. There's a crew of us from work going, my mom & her friend, and about several thousand of our closest friends will be there. I'm meeting up w/ a colleague for lunch then we're heading over (need to eat before drinking), then we're all getting together for dinner after.

Oh, forgot to mention- Bubble-Licious was at the Caesars Pool last night, Sake tonight is at The Palms, and tomorrow's Grand Tasting is at Bally's.

Tres fun!

Sounds like a good time. I get to go to a fund raiser tomorrow night also. Not quite the same kind - it's a Bible Trivia contest and silent auction to raise funds for the youth mission trip in July. I should stay at work but I'm going on the trip (adult sponsor - not a youth) and agreed to be on someone's team. Fortunately, we can buy answers and freeze other teams out so they can't answer. I'm counting on the other member of the team to be able to answer the questions.

Maybe I'll buy my auction donation - some wine, wine glasses, etc.

Have a great time at your event! Since it's church-related, I don't recommend treating it like a wine event. Or at least how I would treat a wine event.

On a side note, I mentioned that I think Roxie's time may have passed. I actually don't think she ever really had a time, but I wanted her to, I really did... I think I want her to be a part of me but in reality I'm not sure I can pull it off.

I came to this realization last Friday night, after THE perfect opportunity for Roxie to come out and play completely blew by me without even realizing it until it was too late. Ugh, I'm such a freaking goody two shoes, or at least that's how I felt upon realizing I missed the chance. ::Sigh::