Page 2624 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 16242124252425742614262226232624262526262634267427243124 ... LastLast
Results 52,461 to 52,480 of 67676
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    So no car. Will have to be in Denver proper. Lots of downtime, and trying to avoid spending time with THOSE people. But will be landlocked in Denver.
    Way to miss 4/20 in Colorado by a few days. Poor planning.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Then you get to sample the teas. Then you have to pee a lot.
    Pee often or pee a lot? There’s an important distinction to make here.

When you drive by a cow do you moo hello like I was taught to do?

Yep, they take you back into the works of the "factory". There is a mint room that is air sealed from the rest. You can breathe through your eyes in there. Then you get to sample the teas. Then you have to pee a lot.
    Hahaha! What a great post.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Way to miss 4/20 in Colorado by a few days. Poor planning.
    Eh. It's 420 somewhere. Also I am listening to Willie Nelson, Snoop (D-O double G) and Cyprus Hill today.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Pee often or pee a lot? There’s an important distinction to make here.
    Both. I made the same mistake at the Coca Cola Museum in Atlanta. Thought I was going to pop a valve, continuously.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    When you drive by a cow do you moo hello like I was taught to do?
    Absolutely! I grew up on a road with a farm with cows. They occasionally (still) get loose. Gotta moo, it's the polite thing to do.

Eh. It's 420 somewhere. Also I am listening to Willie Nelson, Snoop (D-O double G) and Cyprus Hill today.
    "Roll me up and smoke me when I die" ?

I am a Willie fan, not really a Snoop fan, BTW.

Absolutely! I grew up on a road with a farm with cows. They occasionally (still) get loose. Gotta moo, it's the polite thing to do.
    Our yard bordered a tobacco field and cattle farm. #flavor country. So you could both moo at the cows, plus smoke em if you got em.

So I know every 70s and 80s country song. And every 90s rap.

I've lived on two dairy farms...never a problem when a cow or two gets loose, but we encountered a loose bull one time and that was not a good thing ("is that a cow?")...

So I know every 70s and 80s country song. And every 90s rap.
    Roll Me Up was from 2012. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I've lived on two dairy farms...never a problem when a cow or two gets loose, but we encountered a loose bull one time and that was not a good thing ("is that a cow?")...
    The road where I grew up is now HEAVILY developed, so when a cow gets free, all hell breaks loose b/c the transplants don't know how to handle it. Nextdoor explodes with news of Elsie's escape.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    My old man always said if you milk a bull, you got a friend for life. Never knew what he meant.

I am absolutely a fan of both. I grew up on Willie, and then grew up with Snoop.

Saw Willie live about ten years ago. He put on a short but lively show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I am absolutely a fan of both. I grew up on Willie, and then grew up with Snoop.

Saw Willie live about ten years ago. He put on a short but lively show.
    I saw him at Walnut Creek (Raleigh) maybe 2005, 2006? He OPENED for John Fogerty. Willie was supposed to start at 7:30, but came on stage at 7:15! People were scrambling to get out of the beer line to get back to their seats. The whole show was really, really good. I think our lawn seats were $12 each.

So no car. Will have to be in Denver proper. Lots of downtime, and trying to avoid spending time with THOSE people. But will be landlocked in Denver.
    Bummer. I was gonna recommend Rocky Mountain National Park, which is a short drive from Denver and is one of my very fave national parks. I don't actually know the city of Denver all that well.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Bummer. I was gonna recommend Rocky Mountain National Park, which is a short drive from Denver and is one of my very fave national parks. I don't actually know the city of Denver all that well.
    It would be worth a one day car rental to hit that park for sure.

Saw Willie at Chastain Park in Atlanta. Also saw Jimmy Buffet, the Moody Blues, and a few others there. My memory of those concerts is a little hazy. Chastain is a smaller, more intimate outdoor venue in Atlanta. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Saw Willie at Chastain Park in Atlanta. Also saw Jimmy Buffet, the Moody Blues, and a few others there. My memory of those concerts is a little hazy. Chastain is a smaller, more intimate outdoor venue in Atlanta. Highly recommended.
    I grew up a few miles from that venue and have seen many shows there. It's indeed a gem.