Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Phew back to a 9 man rotation.

Great news.

Joey has had such an up and down season so far, but it is nice to have him back because on any given day he can go for 20 (but also for 0)

I think Duke is missing Moore. He is not that scorer or that FR that get all of the hype, but he sure does his job on the defensive side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaks19 View Post
    Joey has had such an up and down season so far, but it is nice to have him back because on any given day he can go for 20 (but also for 0)

I think Duke is missing Moore. He is not that scorer or that FR that get all of the hype, but he sure does his job on the defensive side of things.
    I'm certainly missing Wendell Moore. Tough defender, no telling what he might do on offense, fun to watch!
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

i completely agree...

I came away from the Clemson loss thinking how bad the team missed Moore. The team could've used Moore on the defensive end; and I believe he could've provided enough points to cover the margin we lost by.

Quote Originally Posted by Class of '94 View Post
    I came away from the Clemson loss thinking how bad the team missed Moore. ... I believe he could've provided enough points to cover the margin we lost by.
    So we would have won with Moore points?

Quote Originally Posted by Class of '94 View Post
    I came away from the Clemson loss thinking how bad the team missed Moore. The team could've used Moore on the defensive end; and I believe he could've provided enough points to cover the margin we lost by.
    Agree. Also, having watched a few minutes of Florida State-UVA a couple of days ago, I think we will really miss Moore against FSU too. Those guys seem physically imposing. I guess you could say that about every Florida State team for the last 15 years, but still...
    "I don't like them when they are eating my azaleas or rhododendrons or pansies." - Coach K

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post

Moore or less...

Quote Originally Posted by toughbuff1 View Post
    Moore or less...
    We would Wen with Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Wave Dukie View Post
    We would Wen with Moore.
    The dell you say ...

Quote Originally Posted by Music man55 View Post
    Really glad to hear this.We need Joeys' hustle and 3pt. bombing against the 'Ville.
    be willing for him to play even ginmpy to help v Louisville as next games hopefully he could rest v Miami n Pitt and both are home games.. and it is 10 days until Duke plays Pitt. So even if he pushes it a little there is then 10 days to be resting and take it easier (not easy!). next tough gam is v Syracuse in the CDome

...Moore points and a Baker's dozen would really help...(apologies if someone beat me to that)

And in addition to Moore and Baker specifically, having that depth back is huge. A deep team of 9 only needs about 3-4 to have a good game...easier to do with 9 bites at the apple than with 6-7 bites. Depth itself is a good thing.

Interesting to see how much time AOC gets this time around. The nice thing about having 9-10 guys is the hope that if one is playing poorly (looking at you, AOC) another may step up. Didn't have that luxury last game (without Joey Donuts and Moore)

I think Moore's ability to defend Nwora would be huge today. I hope his break is calcifying as I type!!!

Shut it down, people. BD has won.

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Wave Dukie View Post
    We would Wen with Moore.
    “Hands” down. Oh well. You can’t catch all the breaks.