Page 1652 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 65211521552160216421650165116521653165416621702175221522652 ... LastLast
Results 33,021 to 33,040 of 67649
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Were you also able to cross another town off the list?
    No, I've run in Cambridge before. I probably won't get another town knocked off before March unless the snow melts enough for me to do a New Year's Day run somewhere. I'm leery of driving somewhere I don't know the terrain when there's a lot of ice and snow on the ground.

Merry Christmas Eve, you DBR family.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    OK - seeing if I can get the picture rotated properly. Attachment 12102
    Congrats!!!!!!!

Dumping snow here in Asheville!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Merry Christmas Eve, you DBR family.
    God bless us, everyone!

I'll be...

A fitting 2020 Christmas: pouring rain, high winds, 60 degrees (30 degrees above the normal high temp), snow all gone..but Merry Christmas anyway!

Have we settled on and hired a Hype Man or Woman for the thread yet?

PS Merry X-mas!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    A fitting 2020 Christmas: pouring rain, high winds, 60 degrees (30 degrees above the normal high temp), snow all gone..but Merry Christmas anyway!
    That was us yesterday. 2 inches of rain yesterday, 60 at midnight, 30 now. In a different order, that would have made for quite a winter wonderland! Alas.

Merry Christmas to all who observe, and Happy Winter Break to all the teachers and students out there! You've earned it this year!

-jk

Merry Christmas!

My car needs a bath - the snow and ice took from St. Paul to just into Missouri to melt.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Merry Christmas!

My car needs a bath - the snow and ice took from St. Paul to just into Missouri to melt.
    That makes for a different sort of White Christmas!

-jk

our cars are perpetually filthy from December thru early April. Wash it today, it's a mess tomorrow. We keep a roll of paper towels and some windex in the garage just so I can see where I'm going, that's the best I can do.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    My mom gave all of my sons English Leather after shave for Christmas, so, you know I had to search up that commercial on youtube to show them, you know the one -

My mom gave all of my sons English Leather after shave for Christmas, so, you know I had to search up that commercial on youtube to show them, you know the one -
    A literal olfactory blast from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    That was us yesterday. 2 inches of rain yesterday, 60 at midnight, 30 now. In a different order, that would have made for quite a winter wonderland! Alas.

Merry Christmas to all who observe, and Happy Winter Break to all the teachers and students out there! You've earned it this year!

-jk
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Merry Christmas!

our cars are perpetually filthy from December thru early April. Wash it today, it's a mess tomorrow. We keep a roll of paper towels and some windex in the garage just so I can see where I'm going, that's the best I can do.
    Weird sunny and 70F here. You would hardly know it is winter.

Weird sunny and 70F here. You would hardly know it is winter.
    11 degrees in Asheville tonight. Got more than enough snow for a White Christmas (!) and now it's all ice.

very clever, now you can track your kids by smell!

very clever, now you can track your kids by smell!
    One of my cats is blind. You can tell she is trying to track something when she sticks her nose in the air.

One of my cats is blind. You can tell she is trying to track something when she sticks her nose in the air.
    My labradors historically have relied on their noses more than their eyes when it comes to things like dropped food....nose twitching leads the way to paradise, not eye movement.

Why do they even bother making non-sweatpants pants?