Page 394 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 2943443843923933943953964044444948941394 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,880 of 67405
    Wow.

and Double Wow.

It appears LTE has two types of posters: some who post on their bosses' time at work, and those who post on weekends. OK, let's make that three: the monsters who post 24/7.

Let's make that Triple Wow.

I go away Friday and come back for a little lunchtime diversion, and there are 800 posts?!? The LTE thread counter must have been spinning like the national debt number in Times Square...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I suspect we will slow down around here for a few days. Meeting the posting goals makes me want to take a nap on the couch. But not until Thursday, I still have Star Wars Legos to buy!

I have found the auto industry thread on the PPB very interesting to read - but someone make me stop. I've actually posted a couple of times and don't think I should be doing it. Tilly - make me stop!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I have found the auto industry thread on the PPB very interesting to read - but someone make me stop. I've actually posted a couple of times and don't think I should be doing it. Tilly - make me stop!
    If you don't stop, I'll pull an EarlJam and tie you up and stuff you in my closet.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Wow.

and Double Wow.

It appears LTE has two types of posters: some who post on their bosses' time at work, and those who post on weekends. OK, let's make that three: the monsters who post 24/7.

I go away Friday and come back for a little lunchtime diversion, and there are 800 posts?!? The LTE thread counter must have been spinning like the national debt number in Times Square...
    Hey, you gave us permission to stay up late and post!

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I am so craving a pastrami sammich. I'll get one in the cafe for lunch today. I have no illusions that it will be anywhere near as good as yours.
    As a favor to my arteries, I might be persuaded to part with some pastrami from my as of now untouched Woody. I hope this perfectly innocent statement doesn't get me banned or infracted on the boards.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

If you don't stop, I'll pull an EarlJam and tie you up and stuff you in my closet.
    Thanks, I needed that!

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    As a favor to my arteries, I might be persuaded to part with some pastrami from my as of now untouched Woody. I hope this perfectly innocent statement doesn't get me banned or infracted on the boards.
    I think you posted that just to test the waters.

Thanks, I needed that!
    I've got your back. And if I don't the Dead Interred Korean does.

Plus don't forget your armed and dangerous Pennsylvania relatives (I know I haven't)...

It's good to have friends and family.

It is a very interesting thread, there are some characters there too...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It is a very interesting thread, there are some characters there too...
    Do you mean like #$%#@##$&^$#@#@ and @!##%%##!#@@!$$%$^#@?

Do you mean like #$%#@##$&^$#@#@ and @!##%%##!#@@!$$%$^#@?
    Haha, exactly...well, sort of. At least that is what I see in my mind after reading some of the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    My son flew to NC from CA yesterday. He called me in the afternoon and when I asked him where he was, he said, "I'm in Misery."

"Misery?" I asked?

"Yes," he said, "St. Louis, MISERY. It's COLD."

I told him to bring warm clothes to NC, and true to form, he arrived wearing his warmest piece of clothing--a hoodie sweatshirt, a T-shirt and jeans.
    Holy cow! As a new St. Louisan, I can tell you that yesterday was the coldest day that I have experienced since I moved here in May. Wind chill was below zero. I was wearing a down coat and hat and was still cold. He must been really miserable in a hoodie, t-shirt, and jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Wow.

and Double Wow.

I mostly fall into the 2nd category, and I jumped in with a vengeance over the weekend. There was lots of help. Glad we could give you a little light reading for your lunch break!

I'm not sure which I fall into but generally don't post during work hours. Unless I use my cell phone which has gotten less reliable over time.

Good vibes request

I'm putting in an offer on a house later today. Please send good vibes that the offer is either accepted, or the counter is reasonable.

Thanks!

TG, hope the house buying goes well!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Holy cow! As a new St. Louisan, I can tell you that yesterday was the coldest day that I have experienced since I moved here in May. Wind chill was below zero. I was wearing a down coat and hat and was still cold. He must been really miserable in a hoodie, t-shirt, and jeans.
    I think of Throaty as our resident St Louis expert. I wonder if he'll take offense at the "St. Louis, MISERY" joke, or chip in saying, "Nah, it's not even cold yet - wait until January, you rookies!!"