Page 2367 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 136718672267231723572365236623672368236923772417246728673367 ... LastLast
Results 47,321 to 47,340 of 67749
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Yeah.
    Whose turn is it to get the drumstick this year?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Whose turn is it to get the drumstick this year?
    Yours. I'm eating good meat.

Yours. I'm eating good meat.
    Steak?

Steak?
    Yes.

I hate puns the most of anything on here. But I also hate the "Not going to jinx it" thread.
    Two of my favorite things. Turkey.

I hate minute discussions. But all threads devolve to that eventually.
    Most of the reason I stick around is for the threads that spiral into punnery. This may be exaggerating some but I consider puns the highest form of art.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Most of the reason I stick around is for the threads that spiral into punnery. This may be exaggerating some but I consider puns the highest form of art.
    I know. And a few of you are objectively great at it. I just despise them.

I know. And a few of you are objectively great at it. I just despise them.
    I don’t know how you arrive at a place in life where you hate puns but for whatever happened along the way to get you here, I’m sorry. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault.

I don’t know how you arrive at a place in life where you hate puns but for whatever happened along the way to get you here, I’m sorry. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault.
    Thank you for not victim shaming.

Thank you for not victim shaming.
    Now go see about that girl.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    She admitted to not liking Romeo and Juliet so, harrumph, not surprised.
    Wait, what? No, I don't like West Side Story. I was just in a production of Romeo & Juliet - we closed last night.

Don’t sell yourself short. all those push ups? I’m sure your breast meat is spectacular! Little short on the wings and legs…
    Cannot spork! Made me more than chortle!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Wait, what? No, I don't like West Side Story. I was just in a production of Romeo & Juliet - we closed last night.
    Wait. Who on here said they didn't like Romeo and Juliet because those 2 teenagers got so many people killed? Didn't someone say that? Did you say R&J was your least favorite Shakespeare? Otherwise, I'm very wrong and mea culpa!

Wait. Who on here said they didn't like Romeo and Juliet because those 2 teenagers got so many people killed? Didn't someone say that? Did you say R&J was your least favorite Shakespeare? Otherwise, I'm very wrong and mea culpa!
    SonPK just read Hamlet in high school lit, and said that Shakespeare really nailed teenage boys in it.

Now, he’s reading Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead — one of my other favorites.

Now, he’s reading Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead — one of my other favorites.
    So freaking good.

So freaking good.
    The movie, while not great, has an incredible cast — a very young Tim Roth, a very young Gary Oldman, and Richard Dreyfuss for no reason I can figure. It is well-done and I recommend if you have not seen.

The movie, while not great, has an incredible cast — a very young Tim Roth, a very young Gary Oldman, and Richard Dreyfuss for no reason I can figure. It is well-done and I recommend if you have not seen.
    We watched it in school. I liked it.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I may have said that Romeo & Juliet is not my favorite Shakespeare because it isn't, but I don't hate it. I have seen a FB meme that says it's not a great love story, it's a 6 day relationship between 2 teenagers that gets 6 people killed. The cast had a laugh about that description because - accurate. But, I made the argument that while the story is not a great love story, the balcony scene is one of the greatest love scenes of all time. The cast agreed.

I hate puns the most of anything on here. But I also hate the "Not going to jinx it" thread.
    My daughter has a onesie that says 'It moose be love' and it has a picture of a moose on it.

My daughter has a onesie that says 'It moose be love' and it has a picture of a moose on it.
    I like her anyway.