Page 2582 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 15822082248225322572258025812582258325842592263226823082 ... LastLast
Results 51,621 to 51,640 of 67755
    Big game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Big game tonight.
    Yup. It would be great to at least grab a point @ Azteca. But with our injuries, the USMNT has a real battle these last three games.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Yup. It would be great to at least grab a point @ Azteca. But with our injuries, the USMNT has a real battle these last three games.
    Ha! Took me a sec. Huge USWNT fan. Huge.

It's too early. My brain isn't functioning, yet.

What’s not to like? They’ve dominated the pitch for decades. They were even good enough for me to like Mia Hamm (my least-disliked Tar Heel athlete).

What’s not to like? They’ve dominated the pitch for decades. They were even good enough for me to like Mia Hamm (my least-disliked Tar Heel athlete).
    Yeah. We were at UNC together. Not really a men's soccer fan at all. Like I enjoy women's volleyball more than men's. I find women's soccer and volleyball to be the more compelling iterations.

Big game tonight.
    Nearly every night has a big sport ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Nearly every night has a big sport ball game.
    True. 5 o'clock somewhere.

Ahh, that old "How the hell am I supposed to get anything done for the next 13 hours?" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Ahh, that old "How the hell am I supposed to get anything done for the next 13 hours?" feeling.
    Ha! I have that too. I was super nervous for Michigan State and I'm super nervous tonight. I get less nervous if Duke makes the Elite 8. Make the Elite 8 and you have had a very good year. Final 4 and you have had a great year. Title game and you have had a transcendent year. Win it and you had a banner year.

major dining news here, new place offering homemade pop tarts! No, not the doughy slabs filled with inexpensive colored goo...these are filled with cheese, egg and green onions.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    major dining news here, new place offering homemade pop tarts! No, not the doughy slabs filled with inexpensive colored goo...these are filled with cheese, egg and green onions.
    Did you tell them they were doing it wrong?

I simply cannot believe that a particular poster us back again.

Extremely disappointing. He clearly is enjoying the attention and distracting all of us. It's gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post

Extremely disappointing. He clearly is enjoying the attention and distracting all of us. It's gross.
    Is it Bundabergdevil? Did he indiscriminately pun again?

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Ha! I have that too. I was super nervous for Michigan State and I'm super nervous tonight. I get less nervous if Duke makes the Elite 8. Make the Elite 8 and you have had a very good year. Final 4 and you have had a great year. Title game and you have had a transcendent year. Win it and you had a banner year.
    In work news today, today’s Wellness meeting on Anxiety has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. Sorry.

I wonder if the person who posted that on the company message board understood the irony?

In work news today, today’s Wellness meeting on Anxiety has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. Sorry.

I wonder if the person who posted that on the company message board understood the irony?
    I dunno. I've lost a lot of faith in the common sense of people running big businesses based on a few posts on this message board.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post

The ignore function is seldom needed, but can occasionally enhance enjoyment, even here.

Is it Bundabergdevil? Did he indiscriminately pun again?
    No one is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    No one is safe.
    Abandon hope all ye who enter DBR.