Page 2821 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 18212321272127712811281928202821282228232831287129213321 ... LastLast
Results 56,401 to 56,420 of 67668
    Carving one of those cat butt pumpkins.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Carving one of those cat butt pumpkins.
    Don't put words in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Don't put words in my mouth.
    Hah!

A736854F-68B9-42B3-B0FF-555EB19B37F4.jpg

Thought you might enjoy. And cool!

Well, after budwom and BD’s posts, I was afraid to post anything. And then the topic switched to cat butts. And now I don’t feel so bad. First car show since March 2020.

F589DE8D-BAE7-4C86-B281-C557CC1CCE50.jpg

talked to a friend who just "bought" a car. Strange experience for her. you can't see it, you can't touch it, you may or may not get what options you want on it, the color you want, and you sure can't get a discount. But they WILL pressure you into taking a car filled with expensive and unattractive options...she said it was more like a boxing match than a car purchase.

I know car manufacturers are keen on this "new normal" but I wonder how sustainable this is if and when there is a better balance between supply and demand...some dealers would still love to have 300 cars on the lot as they formerly had, but the manufacturers differ on this. We're semi-interested in a new car but loath the notion of going to a dealer with zero leverage. Good thing I like walking.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Well, after budwom and BD’s posts, I was afraid to post anything. And then the topic switched to cat butts. And now I don’t feel so bad. First car show since March 2020.

F589DE8D-BAE7-4C86-B281-C557CC1CCE50.jpg
    I can’t wait to put a candle in it this evening.

I can’t wait to put a candle in it this evening.
    Why are you putting an open flame in that car?

Why are you putting an open flame in that car?
    I'm not, I'm putting an open flame in a cat's butt.

I'm not, I'm putting an open flame in a cat's butt.
    Makes sense.

Makes sense.

Thank meow.

Thank meow.
    https://youtu.be/Cxob7mkOuWA

Thank you for sharing the story, BD. You have raised great sons and Arrow is just the icing on the cake. I hope he got lots of M&Ms for sharing the story.

I know amazing people. My sister wondered if we could get Carlos to do an additional cleaning to be sure the sanctuary is clean as can be for BiL Wayne's memorial service on Friday. Rather than ask for that, I mentioned it to a few people. This morning, five women met me at church to clean. I knew 3 of them were coming and the other 3 were a very pleasant surprise. My sister joined us as well. We vacuumed all the pews, dusted and cleaned all the wooden portions of the pews, and got lots of marks of the painted ends of the pews. Magic Erasers are amazing for that.

I'm a very fortunate person to know such amazing folks.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I know amazing people. My sister wondered if we could get Carlos to do an additional cleaning to be sure the sanctuary is clean as can be for BiL Wayne's memorial service on Friday. Rather than ask for that, I mentioned it to a few people. This morning, five women met me at church to clean. I knew 3 of them were coming and the other 3 were a very pleasant surprise. My sister joined us as well. We vacuumed all the pews, dusted and cleaned all the wooden portions of the pews, and got lots of marks of the painted ends of the pews. Magic Erasers are amazing for that.

That's lovely Dink thanks for sharing.

Always nice to hear stories of kindness.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill

Wow - great story - thanks for sharing.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I find myself muttering "Ok, Boomer" when I read the Midterms thread - a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I find myself muttering "Ok, Boomer" when I read the Midterms thread - a lot.
    I'm thinking some things. Boomer ain't one of em. I'm downright depressed.

A pet peeve of mine is posters who post in a thread how stupid / silly / bad they think the subject of the thread is. Here’s a thread for taco afficionados and I’m going to post how much I hate tacos. Turd work, that’s what that is! So, I’m just going to post here how dull I find baseball. How on earth is that a pastime?!?!