Page 1809 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 80913091709175917991807180818091810181118191859190923092809 ... LastLast
Results 36,161 to 36,180 of 67415
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I love going to the dump. So that is a big day. You have inspired me to make a cardboard run. I am thinking chili and slaw dogs for dinner. Are these lucky socks Duke socks?
    A couple of years ago, my brother found a hundred dollar bill at the dump. Didn't even have to dive for it.

I love going to the dump. So that is a big day. You have inspired me to make a cardboard run. I am thinking chili and slaw dogs for dinner. Are these lucky socks Duke socks?
    not Duke socks, but certified lucky nonetheless...

Vending machines are a big part of my life. I like when you reach in to a vending machine to grab your candy bar, that flap goes up to block you from reaching up. That's a good invention. Before that, it was hard times for vending machine owners.

"What candy bar are you getting?"

"That one...and every one on the bottom row."

--Mitch Hedberg

I was gonna get a candy bar, and the button I was supposed to press was HH. So, I went to the side and found the H button and pushed it twice. Effing potato chips came out, man, because they had an HH button for christ's sakes. You need to let me know. I'm not familiar with the concept of HH. I did not learn my AA BB CC's. --Mitch Hedberg

I get the Reese's candy bar. If you read that, that's a Reese with an apostrophe s. That mean the candy bar is his. I did not know that. Next time you're eating a Reese's candy bar and a guy named Reese comes by and says, "Let me have that", you'd better hand it over. "I'm sorry, Reese. I did not ever think I'd run into you. You're a real bully, man. Let me at least have a piece." --Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Vending machines are a big part of my life. I like when you reach in to a vending machine to grab your candy bar, that flap goes up to block you from reaching up. That's a good invention. Before that, it was hard times for vending machine owners.

"What candy bar are you getting?"

"That one...and every one on the bottom row."

--Mitch Hedberg
    Yes! Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    A couple of years ago, my brother found a hundred dollar bill at the dump. Didn't even have to dive for it.
    If he is anything like me that is a top five day in his life. I would never stop telling that story and would probably get a tattoo on my back commemorating it that I would show strangers.

Sorry for the Mitch barrage. It was too quiet in here.

Am I afraid of being alone with my thoughts? No...surely.

And don't call me Shirley.

...I would never stop telling that story and would probably get a tattoo on my back commemorating it that I would show strangers.
    I'm just about ready for a new tattoo. I won't ever get a back piece though, because if I'm sitting through that, I want to be able to look at it.

If he is anything like me that is a top five day in his life. I would never stop telling that story and would probably get a tattoo on my back commemorating it that I would show strangers.
    He was still teaching at the time, and I believe he gave it to the school janitor. Selfish me, I would have put it in the bank.

Bad news out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Bad news out there...
    In general or is something specific breaking?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    In general or is something specific breaking?
    Refresh.

Duke is out, per COVID testing.

Refresh.

Duke is out, per COVID testing.
    Ahhhh, bummer. Hope everyone is okay. I started frantically refreshing mainstream news sites thinking, I dunno, aliens had invaded and they were hostile!

Ahhhh, bummer. Hope everyone is okay. I started frantically refreshing mainstream news sites thinking, I dunno, aliens had invaded and they were hostile!
    No no no, much more important than that, obviously.

No no no, much more important than that, obviously.
    Very disappointing but not unexpected in the current environment I suppose.

If aliens invaded though, what’s your game plan?

Very disappointing but not unexpected in the current environment I suppose.

If aliens invaded though, what’s your game plan?
    Easy. Fake COVID and cancel the invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I'm just about ready for a new tattoo. I won't ever get a back piece though, because if I'm sitting through that, I want to be able to look at it.
    Same with a back piece. I want to finish my half sleeve on my left arm. Already have a half sleeve on the right. I can't do a full sleeve because I have to at least appear normal for work. I'm not normal. I do have to appear normal.

burn the allegedly lucky socks.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    burn the allegedly lucky socks.
    LL Been there.