Page 1356 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3568561256130613461354135513561357135813661406145618562356 ... LastLast
Results 27,101 to 27,120 of 67386
    I came mentally very close to kicking the local Wegmans manager in his little behind this morning. Little and short is he. Rochester headquarters just received a piece of my roiling mind.

Petty tyrants. I loathe each and every one of them on this planet. weezie seething is not good for anyone's emotional equanimity. Especially weezie's.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    I came mentally very close to kicking the local Wegmans manager in his little behind this morning. Little and short is he. Rochester headquarters just received a piece of my roiling mind.

Petty tyrants. I loathe each and every one of them on this planet. weezie seething is not good for anyone's emotional equanimity. Especially weezie's.
    I recommend wine and Bob Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I recommend wine and Bob Ross.
    Naaawhh. This was the type of fury that would make Bob Ross would quietly pack up his paint box and look for the nearest exit.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Naaawhh. This was the type of fury that would make Bob Ross would quietly pack up his paint box and look for the nearest exit.
    Or maybe we can get another color added to the palette: Weezie Red.

Or maybe Weezie Scarlet?

Okay, seems like it is movie night again.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Okay, seems like it is movie night again.
    In Bruges. Take the plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    In Bruges. Take the plunge.
    Didn't happen toniht (no movie night), but did notice it was available via streaming...

Didn't happen toniht (no movie night), but did notice it was available via streaming...
    I’m a big fan, but it’s not for everyone. Worth the try for sure. The interplay between a Colin Farrell, Brendan Gleason and Ralph Fiennes is great. And, it’s in Bruges.

Good morning! 96F in the forecast today. I may finally do the Twisted Sisters drive this afternoon.

... Weezie Red.
    I've calmed down. Maybe that was my Wuhan Rage Moment. Wegmans got back to me and apologized, too. I've never taken being "dismissed" as an unreasonable woman very well.

Sigh, take a day off and then they schedule "emergency" meetings.

Good morning! 96F in the forecast today. I may finally do the Twisted Sisters drive this afternoon.

284 miles round trip with an estimated time of 5 hours 24 minutes from front door to front door...

284 miles round trip with an estimated time of 5 hours 24 minutes from front door to front door...
    Cool! Which of your rides did you take?

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Cool! Which of your rides did you take?
    I’ll be taking the S4 as it is guaranteed to make it without issues. 🙂

I’ll be taking the S4 as it is guaranteed to make it without issues. 🙂
    What else is in your stable these days? Seems like that deck has been shuffled a good bit. Do you still have your Firebird?

I unfortunately don't have the budget or space for a stable of automobiles, but have long loved cars.

There is a stretch of road south of Great Smokey Mountain National Park called the Tail of the Dragon that is very popular with motorcycle groups. My wife and I were out for a Sunday drive after staying in a cabin nearby (and drinking too much wine the previous night) and stumbled upon the road. It was not a good idea and we did not enjoy ourselves...

...photographers were stationed at some of the more famous bends and had signs up with their URL so you could drive by then potentially purchase a picture later. We found ours and the looks on our faces were quite grim.

There is a stretch of road south of Great Smokey Mountain National Park called the Tail of the Dragon that is very popular with motorcycle groups. My wife and I were out for a Sunday drive after staying in a cabin nearby (and drinking too much wine the previous night) and stumbled upon the road. It was not a good idea and we did not enjoy ourselves...

...photographers were stationed at some of the more famous bends and had signs up with their URL so you could drive by then potentially purchase a picture later. We found ours and the looks on our faces were quite grim.
    The Tail of the Dragon is super fun if you're in the right vehicle and frame of mind.
    I love that whole neck of the woods and have tons of great memories from the Smokies region.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    The Tail of the Dragon is super fun if you're in the right vehicle and frame of mind.
    I love that whole neck of the woods and have tons of great memories from the Smokies region.
    We look forward to welcoming you back, as soon as possible.

Martinis are a drink you really shouldn’t just eyeball the gin:vermouth ratio, but that’s how I roll.