Page 2416 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 14161916231623662406241424152416241724182426246625162916 ... LastLast
Results 48,301 to 48,320 of 67379
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I have been known to use: "She handles like a dream." when handing over a cart. Is your assertion that this isn't appreciated?
    I think he is saying he appreciates the humor so much...sort of like the little old ladies he helps out when getting things off the top shelf at the grocery store. I'm noting a lot of emotional stress that the grocery store seems to put him in. I wonder what happened in his childhood?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I think he is saying he appreciates the humor so much...sort of like the little old ladies he helps out when getting things off the top shelf at the grocery store. I'm noting a lot of emotional stress that the grocery store seems to put him in. I wonder what happened in his childhood?
    My dad was killed by a clown. But it wasn't in a grocery store.

My dad was killed by a clown. But it wasn't in a grocery store.
    A candy colored clown? Was he called The Sandman?

A candy colored clown? Was he called The Sandman?
    Pennywise.

Hah, the little old ladies don't bother me too much, they just need to know my extra inches will cost them a roll in the hay with the big dog. My wife and I have a very specific, tightly defined open relationship focused on little old ladies in distress in the condiment aisle.

What that says about my youth and grocery stories, I don't know. However, I did grow up in Texas and know that HEB stands for Howard Edward Butt and I think that's just hilarious.

I have been known to use: "She handles like a dream." when handing over a cart. Is your assertion that this isn't appreciated?
    Oh my goodness. Please tell me you don't do that. I fear the words that would come out of my mouth if someone said that to me. I'm thinking EXTRA sanitizer on that sucker, though.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Oh my goodness. Please tell me you don't do that. I fear the words that would come out of my mouth if someone said that to me. I'm thinking EXTRA sanitizer on that sucker, though.
    I don't like hearing that baby crotches have been nestling in the front of my cart, not one bit. Those guys can ooze.

It's 12/21/21 in the 21st century. Should I sacrifice something?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I'm always afraid to respond to you.

I'm always afraid to respond to you.
    We already know you are crazy. Talking to yourself just adds a little more evidence...

We already know you are crazy. Talking to yourself just adds a little more evidence...
    No Ymo!!!!! She hated that joke!!!!! You're going to get me extra killed!

No Ymo!!!!! She hated that joke!!!!! You're going to get me extra killed!
    Really? I got the sense she thought it’s use was just entering it’s prime.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Really? I got the sense she thought it’s use was just entering it’s prime.
    I apologize for the the use of "it's" in this post. I don't know what happened.

I apologize for the the use of "it's" in this post. I don't know what happened.
    Self-pedantry will make you go blind. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Self-pedantry will make you go blind. Trust me.
    So my moron coworker used "jidst" when she meant "gist" in an official email to a customer. I was apoplectic.

I watched two people get engaged on the ice rink at Rockefeller Center about 25 minutes ago and I took an utterly spectacular photograph of the moment in question. Once I get home and upload my pics, we’re going to do one of those degrees-of-separation internet searches and I’m going to find those people to give them my photo.
    It’s going to be heartwarming.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I watched two people get engaged on the ice rink at Rockefeller Center about 25 minutes ago and I took an utterly spectacular photograph of the moment in question. Once I get home and upload my pics, we’re going to do one of those degrees-of-separation internet searches and I’m going to find those people to give them my photo.
    Did you get the sense it would last?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    <3 <3 <3

Already heartwarming for me!

Did you get the sense it would last?
    Heart warming, yes. But man this is funny.

we were watching the evening news last night while eating dinner, only to find that the cole slaw mix we were enjoying at that very moment had been recalled because of listeria fears. D'oh!