Page 1916 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 91614161816186619061914191519161917191819261966201624162916 ... LastLast
Results 38,301 to 38,320 of 67384
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Ever seen or used a squatty potty?
    Breaking headline:

CLEMMONSDEVIL Pleads The Fifth (and #2)

Is that the hole in the floor in southern European bathrooms? If so, then yes. My knees weren't amused.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Is that the hole in the floor in southern European bathrooms? If so, then yes. My knees weren't amused.

-jk
    I’m told that is a “Turkish bathroom.” From my 80-year old aunt who had to use one.

At least, that’s what she said.

A reenactment of the scene in the bundaberg house when my toddler managed to open a door for the first time.

I have to use a step stool up to one.

A reenactment of the scene in the bundaberg house when my toddler managed to open a door for the first time.

Hahaha! This is great.

Did he throw the squatty potty around?

It's over.

-jk

If anyone on here lives in the Raleigh area and wants to grab a beer tonight PM me. My dinner plans with a Neonatologist fell through.

Jammed my pinky finger. #$&*%(!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Jammed my pinky finger. #$&*%(!!!
    Don’t have a cow, man!

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post

-jk
    Real thing one can buy. Pushes your knees up to fully verticalize your colon. I think...

proper-squat.jpg

Missed the beer turning 40. We should get there in a month or two.

Choose your nightmare scenario. Which is worse:

1. Middle of the night and something lands on your face. Probably wasp or spider.

2. Sitting on the toilet and you look down and see something wriggly in the water.

Choose your nightmare scenario. Which is worse:

1. Middle of the night and something lands on your face. Probably wasp or spider.

2. Sitting on the toilet and you look down and see something wriggly in the water.
    2 happened to me at my grandmother's house (spider) and 1 happened to me and my bedmate at a party in college (yellow jackets in a cabin). So neither.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    2 happened to me at my grandmother's house (spider) and 1 happened to me and my bedmate at a party in college (yellow jackets in a cabin). So neither.
    Worried about 1 tonight. Already killed 3 monster wasps in the upstairs. Effers.

Worried about 1 tonight. Already killed 3 monster wasps in the upstairs. Effers.
    Yeah. Spiders scare me more. They're unnatural.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Yeah. Spiders scare me more. They're unnatural.
    We’re supposed to be scared of them. Our internal alarm systems haven’t caught up with the pace of change around us. It’s why most people are way more scared of spiders than heart disease or driving a car.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    We’re supposed to be scared of them. Our internal alarm systems haven’t caught up with the pace of change around us. It’s why most people are way more scared of spiders than heart disease or driving a car.
    Then explain why more people are scared of getting vaccine than driving a car?

I'm an arachnaphobe in the extreme. I once volunteered to be in a study of people with phobias. They showed you pictures and had you do math problems while they took an MRI scan of your brain. I qualified but I told them that I would not be willing to do the study if they were going to show me pictures of spiders. They did not. I'm moderately claustrophobic too, so, having a brain MRI is difficult for me. They told me 2 hours, it took 2 hours and 15 minutes. I made it fine for 2 hours, somehow my mental preparation got me to the 2 hour mark but that last 15 minutes was agonizing. Given how many MRIs my son has had to endure, I'm glad I know what it's like. They give him goggles so he can watch a movie. (He needed sedation until he was 10.)

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Please do not take this as a cue to post pictures of spiders. I will absent myself from the thread for a couple of months, at least, if someone posts a picture of a spider.