Page 990 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 49089094098098898999099199210001040109014901990 ... LastLast
Results 19,781 to 19,800 of 67416
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    mattman is finally getting his tax refund!
    As they say, don't spend it all in one place! Whoever they are.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Yeah! Glad it came through - did you have to reach someone at the IRS or did it just finally get through the process?
    I just waited...for 6 months

The amount said to be on it's way was higher than it originally said. Not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    As they say, don't spend it all in one place! Whoever they are.
    Tuition, books, paying off credit card balance, and replenish traveling funds.

Tuition, books, paying off credit card balance, and replenish traveling funds.
    And some beer?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    And some beer?
    There will be beer. Lots of beer

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

-- HST

There will be beer. Lots of beer
    Toss in a few Zimas for major celebrations.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

When do you crack open a Zima, at each day of testimony or after the entire hearing is over? Or do you save them for the announcement 60 days later?

I'm in the expecting a "wrist slap" camp, so, the Zima will have to wait. The Zeeeems is more for staggering successes. Things like changing out the broken dishwasher, national championships, putting washer fluid into the car before it's bone dry, finding the wayward dog before the neighbors do.
    Y'know, epic stuff.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

The thread rip mtm and your screen name weezie have got me thinking about Buddy Holly as immortalized in the 1994 song of the same name by the band Weezer.

That's deep Ymo. I'm honored...somehow.

Batten down the hatches... 53 hours til eclipse!

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    That's deep Ymo. I'm honored...somehow.

Or creeped out, lol.

one week removed from vacation. I think I'm supposed to start that diet now...

one week removed from vacation. I think I'm supposed to start that diet now...
    42 weeks since mine. Tomorrow's the day!

Diet? What's that?

Just finished up a short juice fast. Feel great! Except for those distracting tweetie birds flying around my skull...
    I've discovered that I really really really really like chewing food.

Latex Allergy

Great!

The good news is that I have discovered what has been causing me to break out in rashes intermittently for the last few years.

The bad news is that it is Latex and elastic, which apparently is in just about every item of clothing made in recent history. Even manufacturers, who claim that their items are 100% cotton, fail to mention that there is Latex/elastic in the waistband or cuffs.

Preliminary research on my part indicates that Spandex does not contain any Latex or rubber products. Can anyone with a similar affliction, or knowledge of the problem, offer any advice in dealing with this issue. I'm really growing weary of itching.

And my unconscious scratching in public is probably a put-off to many.

Thanks.

True Blue was sung by Madonna, but in my early morning haze I was thinking it was Debbie Gbson. She was on SiriusXM discussing the 30th anniversary of her album Out of the Blue. Was I a fan, no not really. But who hadn't heard of her at that time and she and I are the same age.

I am a bigger fan of Total Eclipse of the Heart...