Page 2941 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 1941244128412891293129392940294129422943295129913041 ... LastLast
Results 58,801 to 58,820 of 67371
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Birds aren’t real.
    I believe in them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    She did not give my input reasonable consideration and she didn't because she didn't respect me and she didn't respect me because I went to Duke. I know this because the rivalry did come up in conversation and she said one too many deeply nasty things to me, plus, I know the look.
    Unusual to find one so far north that has maintained the attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I am in the shark bite capital of the world. Still unscathed
    You need to do a better job of chumming the water.

I believe in them!!
    That’s how they get ‘ya.

I believe in them!!
    Yeah. MtnDevil believes he's cool too. And good for him!

What happens at a big foot festival?

I believe in fairies.
    At the one we went to they had several “expert” speakers come in and talk about the latest big foot research, show off plaster footprints and what not. They also set aside time for locals to come tell their firsthand encounter stories. There were quite a few of those and they were interesting to hear because most of the folks telling them weren’t exactly the town drunk so you had to wonder what they saw.

Other than that, a few booths selling Bigfoot stuff, food, drink and music.

It was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Yeah. MtnDevil believes he's cool too. And good for him!
    You have a very incorrect impression of my self-esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Birds aren’t real.
    They about to win the Super Bowl. Squawk!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    At the one we went to they had several “expert” speakers come in and talk about the latest big foot research, show off plaster footprints and what not. They also set aside time for locals to come tell their firsthand encounter stories. There were quite a few of those and they were interesting to hear because most of the folks telling them weren’t exactly the town drunk so you had to wonder what they saw.

Other than that, a few booths selling Bigfoot stuff, food, drink and music.

It was fun!
    I would totally go to a Bigfoot Festival.

I read tarot cards. When I'm not actively engaged in reading tarot cards, I think they are a fun party game, nothing more, and I would never advise anyone to take me seriously when I read them. When I am actively engaged in reading tarot cards, I take them extremely seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    She was supposed to make me a pot.
    Excellent. I had dogs named Otter and Boone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    You have a very incorrect impression of my self-esteem.
    I've seen the swagger and noticed the gathering throngs around you.

I never really struggle with who to pull for but this game I am. I have really good friends who are huge fans of both teams. It appears that in this case, there really are good people on both sides.

I never really struggle with who to pull for but this game I am. I have really good friends who are huge fans of both teams. It appears that in this case, there really are good people on both sides.
    One of my Duke roommates is a huge Eagles fan. So, even though I agree with you, and I know good people who are Chiefs fans, I'm siding with the Duke roomie and rooting for the Eagles today even though I won't be watching the game much. I might turn it on to see who's winning but I might also forget to do that.

One of my Duke roommates is a huge Eagles fan. So, even though I agree with you, and I know good people who are Chiefs fans, I'm siding with the Duke roomie and rooting for the Eagles today even though I won't be watching the game much. I might turn it on to see who's winning but I might also forget to do that.
    You need to be working on the blocking for your show coming up this summer. Who is going to be your Malvolio? (one of my three favorite Shakespearean characters along with Iago (of course) and Rodrigo (played him 3 times.)

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    You need to be working on the blocking for your show coming up this summer. Who is going to be your Malvolio? (one of my three favorite Shakespearean characters along with Iago (of course) and Rodrigo (played him 3 times.)
    I always love reading BD's stuff about her plays. With my background in English lit, I am fairly well versed on most of the material. It's cool that you have acted as well. Thanks for sharing that.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Can't really do that until I've got a cast. Auditions aren't until last week of March. I am somewhat improvisational in my approach to directing and outdoor Shakespeare sometimes requires actors to adapt in the moment to real time conditions. We block the show out together and build in suggestions for what to do when silly things happen like dogs running onto the stage or a really loud motorcycle driving by in the middle of your big speech.

I always love reading BD's stuff about her plays. With my background in English lit, I am fairly well versed on most of the material. It's cool that you have acted as well. Thanks for sharing that.
    I could probably learn something from you about the development of various Shakespearean characters. I have a theory about Malvolio, that Shakespeare borrowed from the tradition of the "Greek Chorus" as he developed the character and--going out on a limb here--that Wilde, had the character type in mind as he wrote The Importance of Being Ernest. I'll bet you have a pretty good sense of literary traditions that carried over from Elizabethan to Victorian England.

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    She was supposed to make me a pot.
    to piss in?
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    Excellent. I had dogs named Otter and Boone.
    They sound delicious.

Eagles fans are often awful and often awfully hilarious and I can square the two.