Page 402 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3023523924004014024034044124525029021402 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I've posted pictures of the house I'm buying in a photo album in my profile here on DBR.

I have my home inspection and termite (or rather wood eating insect) inspection this Wednesday morning. Keeping my fingers crossed both inspections go well.
    I like it! I hope the inspection goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    That place is flat out cute. Love the kitchen floor, and the backyard. Now you have to get a dog for the doghouse.
    What dog house? Or are you seeing my shed at the end of the property?

I would like to get a rescued greyhound. But, that is a very long way off.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    What dog house? Or are you seeing my shed at the end of the property?
    If thats a shed, then you will have to get a rescued St. Bernard. Or a great dane.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    If thats a shed, then you will have to get a rescued St. Bernard. Or a great dane.
    Both of which are taller than me when standing on their hind legs.

Very nice, thanks for posting the pix!! Good luck with the inspection and all the rest of the preliminaries...

About to leave Vegas and go back to LA. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    About to leave Vegas Sad.

There is a song in there somewhere...

I've posted pictures of the house I'm buying in a photo album in my profile here on DBR.

I have my home inspection and termite (or rather wood eating insect) inspection this Wednesday morning. Keeping my fingers crossed both inspections go well.
    Very nice! Now about that ground cover ivy, an 88 could be formed quite easily in one of the beds.

Smile

Both of which are taller than me when standing on their hind legs.
    Or it could be a good place for an Australian shepherd if she were to come visit.

About to leave Vegas and go back to LA. Sad.
    Any good stories you are going to tell us? Any good stories you're not going to tell us?!?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    There is a song in there somewhere...
    Maybe, but I don't think Sue was playing blackjack on a Saturday night, and the less said about truckers in Barstow the better...

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Any good stories you are going to tell us? Any good stories you're not going to tell us?!?
    Sadly, I suspect that none of her stories involve pastrami.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Sadly, I suspect that none of her (Sue's) stories involve pastrami.
    I would certainly hope not!

9F 9F 9F

Ok kids, here's the rundown:

Thurs- Evil trip out there. Went to dinner at parents' friends' house. Had matzo ball soup and latkes (among other items).

Fri- Went to outlets w/ mom. Got a GREAT parking space. Got 2 Coach bags (tee hee) and a top & skirt at Chicos. Wanted stuff from Burberry but it was more of a madhouse than Coach so decided to defer til another trip. Went to Nora's for dinner (my fave Italian restaurant in LV) w/ the parents and their friends.

Sat- Went to Bellagio Gardens Conservatory or whatever it's called at the Bellagio to see their holiday display. Trafffffffffffffffffffic getting down there, but another beautiful parking space. Not impressed w/ Gardens. Nice, but they've done better holiday displays before. Was going to go to Encore, but decided to defer til another trip. Went to dinner at the Suncoast Coffee Shop then to see an Eagles cover band. Ummmmm interesting. Sounded ok but visually freaked me out (not in a good way).

Sun- Watched NE/Buffalo game & had breakfast w/ dad at a friend's. Came home and watched the remainder of the Giants game. Went to Costco & Smiths w/ mom to get dinner because family friends were coming over for dinner and to watch SD game. That was really nice- much better than going to a restaurant- we all relaxed and hung out and caught up (it'd been a while).

Mon- A whole bunch o'nuttin, then I came back to LA. Oh, decided not to keep one of the Coach bags.

So no, nothing I can't tell you about. Came to some freakishly eerie realizations about life (mine) and stuff like that, and wonder if I'm starting a midlife crisis, but hey, what's visiting the folks for?

PS Popcorn machine is smaller than I thought but still way cool. Good popcorn too!

Edit: No pastrami.

No pastrami, no blackjack on a Saturday night and no Barstow truckers?

No pastrami, no blackjack on a Saturday night and no Barstow truckers?
    See what happens when there's no NASCAR!

Very nice! Now about that ground cover ivy, an 88 could be formed quite easily in one of the beds.
    I like that idea. And green is his new color, so that definitely works in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Or it could be a good place for an Australian shepherd if she were to come visit.
    Australian Shepherds named Georgia, and her humans, are always welcome in my house.

Ok kids, here's the rundown:

Thurs- Evil trip out there. Went to dinner at parents' friends' house. Had matzo ball soup and latkes (among other items).

Fri- Went to outlets w/ mom. Got a GREAT parking space. Got 2 Coach bags (tee hee) and a top & skirt at Chicos. Wanted stuff from Burberry but it was more of a madhouse than Coach so decided to defer til another trip. Went to Nora's for dinner (my fave Italian restaurant in LV) w/ the parents and their friends.

Sat- Went to Bellagio Gardens Conservatory or whatever it's called at the Bellagio to see their holiday display. Trafffffffffffffffffffic getting down there, but another beautiful parking space. Not impressed w/ Gardens. Nice, but they've done better holiday displays before. Was going to go to Encore, but decided to defer til another trip. Went to dinner at the Suncoast Coffee Shop then to see an Eagles cover band. Ummmmm interesting. Sounded ok but visually freaked me out (not in a good way).

Sun- Watched NE/Buffalo game & had breakfast w/ dad at a friend's. Came home and watched the remainder of the Giants game. Went to Costco & Smiths w/ mom to get dinner because family friends were coming over for dinner and to watch SD game. That was really nice- much better than going to a restaurant- we all relaxed and hung out and caught up (it'd been a while).

Mon- A whole bunch o'nuttin, then I came back to LA. Oh, decided not to keep one of the Coach bags.

So no, nothing I can't tell you about. Came to some freakishly eerie realizations about life (mine) and stuff like that, and wonder if I'm starting a midlife crisis, but hey, what's visiting the folks for?

PS Popcorn machine is smaller than I thought but still way cool. Good popcorn too!

Wow! Sounds like a trip to my parents. Glad you enjoyed your time with your parents. Now, on to the Rose Bowl.

Ah, pastrami. Now the essence of life itself!

9F 9F 9F

Fri- Went to outlets w/ mom. Got a GREAT parking space. Got 2 Coach bags (tee hee) and a top & skirt at Chicos.
    I am so jealous! I <3 Coach!

Puh-leeeeeeeeeease! Send it to me!

I'm glad you're back safely in LA.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I love my Coach bag. LOVE IT!!!!

My husband got it for me as anniversary present. Here's how it went. I was at the local mall with a Coach store. I went into the jewelry store next to the Coach store and found out my ring size. (I don't wear a wedding ring anymore because I've developed an allergy to nickel which is used in gold jewelry. Apparently platinum rings don't cause this probrem. I've told my husband I need a new wedding ring but he's got to go get it for me, I'm not buying one for myself - hence finding out the ring size.) OK, back to my Coach bag. After finding out my ring size I went into the Coach store and bought a bag. I took it home, left it in the very nice gift bag it came in and waited for my anniversary. (It was only a week later, no need to admire my restraint.) Then on the morning of our anniversary I made breakfast for my husband brought it up to him in bed and very sweetly asked what he'd gotten me for our anniversary. "Oh geez, honey, I forgot." Then I went to the closet pulled out the bag and said, "No you didn't, how thoughtful, just what I wanted."

I still don't have a wedding ring, at least not one I can wear, but I have a great Coach bag.