Page 1778 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 77812781678172817681776177717781779178017881828187822782778 ... LastLast
Results 35,541 to 35,560 of 67390
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Ooo, I found an even better one! This one is much closer to the color of my brother's original. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Hot-Wh...IAAOSwjVtf7j5I

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Is there a way to unironically drive an El Camino? Is there a chance that the driver of said car feels like it is cool to drive the mullet of vehicles? It's the car version of the Mississippi mudflap that my friends rocked growing up.
    it demands something like a moose head in the cargo area

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Why? Are you planning to buy one? Or are you planning to buy that Hot Wheels car? (It's only $3.50. Actually $6.99 with shipping, but still . . . I'm thinking about buying it as a birthday present for my brother.)
    Strongly considering a purchase of that Hot Wheels. I need another of those like I need an additional hole in my head, as my mother would say.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    it demands something like a moose head in the cargo area
    Ooooh! We would also have accepted mousse here. Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Strongly considering a purchase of that Hot Wheels. I need another of those like I need an additional hole in my head, as my mother would say.
    I feel like I should send this to you - that way your wife can blame me and not you.

Ooo, I found an even better one! This one is much closer to the color of my brother's original. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Hot-Wh...IAAOSwjVtf7j5I
    Original packaging - totally worth the additional $0.29.

I don't care at all about cars. They are merely a means of conveyance.
    The literal J&J of Covid-19 vaccines. Or maybe that should be the Russian or Sinovac ones.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The literal J&J of Covid-19 vaccines. Or maybe that should be the Russian or Sinovac ones.
    A ClemmonsDevil delivery device

We still have all of my brothers' (and my) Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. Can't remember if we had an El Camino or not. I will have to check and post if I find it.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    We still have all of my brothers' (and my) Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. Can't remember if we had an El Camino or not. I will have to check and post if I find it.
    I have mine as well in an ammo can in my closet.

Mine are well used, no original boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I have mine as well in an ammo can in my closet.

Mine are well used, no original boxes.
    Same. Odometers on all of mine have rolled over a time or two. I'm also not allowed on that one aisle of the grocery store by myself...

Luckily I didn't keep my matchbox cars, Star Wars action figures and ships or my baseball cards.

Luckily I didn't keep my matchbox cars, Star Wars action figures and ships or my baseball cards.

I sold off the Star Wars stuff in the mid-80s. Well, my parents did. They did pick up the tab for Duke that the ROTC scholarship didn't cover, so I don't think I can ask them where the money went.

As they say, Just Do It!

They also say better to ask for forgiveness than beg for permission.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm considering buying the Hot Wheels car too, but, I will defer to wilson. Also - I'll probably buy the one still in the package. It's a reissue, I think, the first one I posted is vintage (I think).

Oh - my 2002 Winter Olympics hat arrived today!

I'm considering buying the Hot Wheels car too, but, I will defer to wilson. Also - I'll probably buy the one still in the package. It's a reissue, I think, the first one I posted is vintage (I think).

Oh - my 2002 Winter Olympics hat arrived today!
    I'm debating buying 1971 plates for my '71 Trans Am off of eBay.

I'm debating buying 1971 plates for my '71 Trans Am off of eBay.
    I've got my eye on a giant decal of the side graphic from the Bandit (as in Smokey and the Bandit)'s semi to put on the side of my RV.
    smokey-and-the-bandit-tribute-kenworth-w900-black-and-gold-semi-truck-tim-mccullough.jpg

I've got my eye on a giant decal of the side graphic from the Bandit (as in Smokey and the Bandit)'s semi to put on the side of my RV.
    smokey-and-the-bandit-tribute-kenworth-w900-black-and-gold-semi-truck-tim-mccullough.jpg
    They did some county-wide tour with that thing. I don't think they swung down low enough in the Lone Star state for me to go see it. That or I had to work that day.

I could never dream of being that cool!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I could never dream of being that cool!
    Correct. I assume there is some governing body that would stop someone like me from being able to acquire it.