Page 485 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 3854354754834844854864874955355859851485 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,700 of 67370
    Ok, night night time now.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Ok so all the PWing wasn't here in the LTE, but still. I've achieved 2535 status with this one.
    Aren't you glad you have a Mac? Taking screengrabs is so easy.

You rock.

Smile Eek!

Uh oh... Miles and I are up at night.

Me... I'm up after a 9 hour sleep (resulting from an allnighter I pulled to finish a grant). What's going on with Miles?

Over here in Kentucky, it's HEAVY snow outside. I bet Georgia is going to frolic when I take her out in the morning.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Where are you Miles?

Gee... I must have caught Miles just as he was logging off. Oh well. So much for a late night of PW tag team action... at least until Ymo logs on.

Ok so all the PWing wasn't here in the LTE, but still. I've achieved 2535 status with this one.
    Gee, I was just responding to my little sister, and suddenly realized that I was achieving the same status. That explains everything!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    3+ hours without a post. We need more PW'ing!
    I have tried to correct this problem. I hope I have succeeded. It's been very difficulty without you and Miles around.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    3+ hours without a post. We need more PW'ing!
    ... and devildeac.

You also passed billybreen status ... in the LTE! Congratulations!

Sorry, I've been up for over an hour but didn't look at my computer until now...

Very impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Done! Best of luck with your training, Bostondevil. Hope you have better luck this time with your knees!

How about a dollar for every post in the LTE? Come on, peeps, we can do it! It's for a great cause!
    I posted the same comment as ArkieDukie. I'm guessing your comment was somewhere in my subconscious when I posted it. Please forgive for plagiarizing.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I posted the same comment as ArkieDukie. I'm guessing your comment was somewhere in my subconscious when I posted it. Please forgive for plagiarizing.
    Plagiarizing? Nah.

Why not just call it GMTA?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cathyca View Post
    plagiarizing? Nah.

Why not just call it gmta?
    gmta? Gitmo? Giterdone?
    Last edited by Fish80; 01-27-2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: recapitalized the decapitalization

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    gmta? Gitmo? Giterdone?
    Great Minds Think Alike

Calling (or rather writing) out to Fish80!!! Did you buy your father-in-law the shamwow, or were you kidding?

Calling (or rather writing) out to Fish80!!! Did you buy your father-in-law the shamwow, or were you kidding?
    My wife bought her father the sham wow. He winters in FL, so we haven't seen him since the purchase. But telephonically, he was very pleased.

I guess it just tickled his fancy.

My wife bought her father the sham wow. He winters in FL, so we haven't seen him since the purchase. But telephonically, he was very pleased.

I guess it just tickled his fancy.
    So, you're FIL seems to like, a live demonstration on CNBC (see shamwow thread) shows it works. I am seriously considering getting shamwows.

So, you're FIL seems to like, a live demonstration on CNBC (see shamwow thread) shows it works. I am seriously considering getting shamwows.
    Just think of all the money you'll save from not buying paper towels!

Do you remember those little animal things that you put in the tub, they soak up a lot of water, and grow to 50 times their dry size? I wonder how big a sham wow would get if you fully saturated it?

Just think of all the money you'll save from not buying paper towels!

Do you remember those little animal things that you put in the tub, they soak up a lot of water, and grow to 50 times their dry size? I wonder how big a sham wow would get if you fully saturated it?
    I have a leprechaun that grows when you put him in water. And he shrinks when he's out of water.

I have a leprechaun that grows when you put him in water. And he shrinks when he's out of water.
    How much does he grow? 50x?