Page 205 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 1051551952032042052062072152553057051205 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 67408
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Oh, so sorry, mea culpa.
    Don't know if you noticed but my "dang it" post, and your "sorry" post both achieved milestones for us. I, as Nate and you as Jeff Mullins. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Don't know if you noticed but my "dang it" post, and your "sorry" post both achieved milestones for us. I, as Nate and you as Jeff Mullins. Sweet.
    Sweet. And both great great players and people.

Thanks for pointing that out, I completely missed my Mullins.

2535, Now you are Willie Hodge! Sadly, I'll have to look Willie up, I don't know who that is.

2535, Now you are Willie Hodge! Sadly, I'll have to look Willie up, I don't know who that is.
    Posting to "Two Posts..." shortly.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Fish, you wound me! You don't know who Willie Hodge is?

Whenever people question my Duke loyalty, granted not very often, but occasionally you meet new people, I always respond with "I've loved them since Willie Hodge!" This is usually met with a blank stare and a "Who?" Then I say, "Exactly, now leave me alone."

lte

Oh, so sorry, mea culpa.
    thanks, Fish80 for keeping my unofficial record intact-for now

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    thanks, Fish80 for keeping my unofficial record intact-for now
    Oh no, it looks like ArkieDukie has strung 11 in a row, your record may have been surpassed!

Oh no, it looks like ArkieDukie has strung 11 in a row, your record may have been surpassed!
    In one thread or across multiple threads?

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    So on top of the automotive issues that have consumed much of the last week, my computer crashed last night and I lost everything...as in, I don't even have MS Word on my machine right now. Sweet (breen et al, I know you're itching to pull the trigger right now, but please no Mac vs. PC comments right now...I will travel through the internets and punch you in the junk).
    Oh, and then I wake up this morning only to be greeted with a tornado warning.
    I'm now terrified to speak to my girlfriend for fear that she'll dump me or take Walter anywhere for fear that he'll die.
    So mom calls me Tuesday to tell me one of our beloved family dogs had to be put to sleep due to rampant, terminal cancer. And as of last night/this morning, I'm single (mutual and not nearly as awful as it could be, but still not pleasant). This has not been my month.

So mom calls me Tuesday to tell me one of our beloved family dogs had to be put to sleep due to rampant, terminal cancer. And as of last night/this morning, I'm single (mutual and not nearly as awful as it could be, but still not pleasant). This has not been my month.
    Hey wilson, I'm really sorry to hear that man. Wish I were closer but I'm sending you vibes from the left coast.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Hey wilson, I'm really sorry to hear that man. Wish I were closer but I'm sending you vibes from the left coast.
    Thanks. Mostly I just need to grouse for a while. I also intend to spend most of my weekend with two fellows by the names of Hank Williams and Jack Daniel.

Misery loves company

Thanks. Mostly I just need to grouse for a while. I also intend to spend most of my weekend with two fellows by the names of Hank Williams and Jack Daniel.
    Gripe away! I know those two guys all too well.

Both great guys. Sorry to hear that you have been having a rough month. Sending vibes for better days from the heartland.

Wilson, I'm so sorry to read you lost a dog and your girlfriend. Sending vibes your way that things will pick up for you soon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your time with Hank and Jack, and that Jack doesn't make you feel worse.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Hey, wilson, I'd invite Patsy to the party too. Nobody does heartache like Patsy. Don't let the mopes outlast the weekend though. We'll be here to cheer you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Hey, wilson, I'd invite Patsy to the party too. Nobody does heartache like Patsy. Don't let the mopes outlast the weekend though. We'll be here to cheer you up.
    Oooh, good call! I might have to pick up some Patsy on the way home this afternoon.

Oooh, good call! I might have to pick up some Patsy on the way home this afternoon.
    Ooo, don't forget Jimmy Buffett's, "if the phone doesn't ring, it's me."

I actually have a play list on my ipod to heal a broken heart. Do you want me to PM the list to you?

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Ooo, don't forget Jimmy Buffett's, "if the phone doesn't ring, it's me."

I actually have a play list on my ipod to heal a broken heart. Do you want me to PM the list to you?
    I have mentioned this in a previous thread..."If the Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me" might be the greatest heartbreak song of all time.
    And yes, I would love to see the list.

I have mentioned this in a previous thread..."If the Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me" might be the greatest heartbreak song of all time.
    I remembered! Will send the list shortly. @#$#@$#$ work is demanding my attention.

I suggest Old Shoes (& Picture Postcards) by Tom Waits.