Page 2591 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 15912091249125412581258925902591259225932601264126913091 ... LastLast
Results 51,801 to 51,820 of 67403
    For community outreach I made a list of essential New Orleans experiences and food recs. People will hit the touristy spots, but a little part of me dies every time they do.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Proud we've aged out of the mainstream?
    Absolutely. Proudly out of the mainstream. Hang on while I run outside and tell these kids to get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    For community outreach I made a list of essential New Orleans experiences and food recs. People will hit the touristy spots, but a little part of me dies every time they do.
    I hear the Superdome is overly touristy, should we skip it?

I hear the Superdome is overly touristy, should we skip it?
    Hahaha!

Jambalaya!!!

Our two weeks of spring are over and it is on to summer.

Our two weeks of spring are over and it is on to summer.
    We backtracked. It snowed yesterday and isn’t getting above freezing today. See if it impacts the early bloomers.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I almost forgot to watch the Oscars last night. Who am I lately? I tuned in just in time to witness the slap. It was weird. Also - what I did watch of the Oscars was rather boring. I even switched over to watch Bomani Jones again. He was a bit better but then he made another Duke hating joke so I went back to the Oscars.

Bomani - you said it yourself in your first show's hit piece on Coach K, it's only those over 35 who hate Duke. You keep showing just how uncool you are by going to that well too often. Kids today don't remember either Christian Laettner or the Fab Five, let it go.

Sometimes Pandora plays a Last of the Mohicans track and the picture on my TV is of Daniel Day-Lewis, long hair streaming, running out of fire and staring intently at me while I sip coffee and type my morning musings on DBR in my fat pants. It's like we're the only two people that exist in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Sometimes Pandora plays a Last of the Mohicans track and the picture on my TV is of Daniel Day-Lewis, long hair streaming, running out of fire and staring intently at me while I sip coffee and type my morning musings on DBR in my fat pants. It's like we're the only two people that exist in the world.
    I ain't your scout. And we sure ain't no damn militia.

Sometimes you are just spitting into the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Paula referred to that as blowing kisses back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I can't discern who is negative and I don't want to be around them from who is reverse jinxing and I don't want to be around them.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I ain't your scout. And we sure ain't no damn militia.
    Hah hah. I wanted to spork this. Nice reference.

9 degrees, wind chill -4 now, Happy Spring!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    9 degrees, wind chill -4 now, Happy Spring!
    90 yesterday, 88 today. Wildfire about 12 miles away.

90 yesterday, 88 today. Wildfire about 12 miles away.
    Yikes! Those are scary. We had one behind the house where I grew up. Burned to within about 200 ft. Did not realize it was that close until we took a walk in the woods and encountered the volunteer fireman who was saving us. Neighbors down the road had it burn up to their driveway pad.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Yikes! Those are scary. We had one behind the house where I grew up. Burned to within about 200 ft. Did not realize it was that close until we took a walk in the woods and encountered the volunteer fireman who was saving us. Neighbors down the road had it burn up to their driveway pad.
    Hopefully it doesn't get too much closer. Most of my neighbors have little to no idea it is even happening.

Hopefully it doesn't get too much closer. Most of my neighbors have little to no idea it is even happening.

Keep an eye on it and stay safe!

Where did they get the name 'Das Goat'? I don't mean to make light of a potentially serious situation but that's an unusual name. They usually get named after where they start...is there something called Das Goat nearby?

It’s ten degrees and getting colder down by Boulder Dam today.

Nice here in Georgia though.