Page 1183 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1836831083113311731181118211831184118511931233128316832183 ... LastLast
Results 23,641 to 23,660 of 67398
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    I thought that the Turkeys lived 8 or 10 miles SW of the Campus.
    You get in more trouble hunting those than you would the ones that were in the back yard.

There's just something women like about a pickup maaaaaan

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    There's just something women like about a pickup maaaaaan
    My pickup is old. Not sure it's accomplishing much these days in terms of the ladies.

Much like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My pickup is old. Not sure it's accomplishing much these days in terms of the ladies.

Much like myself.
    You know you're getting old when the women who used to tell you "no" now say "no, sir."

Anyone have a good recipe for alligator? Can pick some up but looking to find the best way to cook it first.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Anyone have a good recipe for alligator? Can pick some up but looking to find the best way to cook it first.
    Fritters in small pieces are probably your best bet as long as you’re competent with a fryer. Otherwise it requires a really delicate touch or it’s like eating bouncy balls.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Fritters in small pieces are probably your best bet as long as you’re competent with a fryer. Otherwise it requires a really delicate touch or it’s like eating bouncy balls.
    How ‘bout an air fryer?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    College Jarts never took off like I thought it would.
    Jorts may have gone too far...

I’m going to watch a lot of college football tomorrow but my two teams are currently a combined -55.

For all those that sent good vibes, offered prayers, or good karma, I want to offer a very humble thank you.

Via acquisition, my job that I was very happy with came to an end last Friday, and the good vibes I was asking for was for a job interview.
    I received my written offer today, and accepted.

Thank you all, I appreciate your goodwill more than I can adequately express.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    For all those that sent good vibes, offered prayers, or good karma, I want to offer a very humble thank you.

Via acquisition, my job that I was very happy with came to an end last Friday, and the good vibes I was asking for was for a job interview.

Congrats on the new gig!

Great news! Good luck in the new job!

Happy for you fuse!

I may have successfully resisted the urge to buy a larger TV. I extended the wall mount 6" closer to my face...

...Thank you all, I appreciate your goodwill more than I can adequately express.

Next Friday happy hour is on fuse! Where should we meet you?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

72-9...stellar.

Still Sunday, feels like Monday.

My bias against men in tights movies is really based on too many Superman/Batman/Spiderman reprises during my lifetime.

I now have the ACC network.

I think I have it but haven't bothered to check yet.