Page 2215 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 121517152115216522052213221422152216221722252265231527153215 ... LastLast
Results 44,281 to 44,300 of 67751
    I saw 2 minks on a 5 mile run at lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    what were they doing? They sometimes visit our deck to chase squirrels...small but mean little critters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Way cool. More than most of us can say, I bet.
    I was photography editor for my HS yearbook Jr and Sr years. Some of my photos are credited. And I took a photo of one of my camp counselors, and he posted it on Facebook 30 years later. Does that count?

I have booked Arrow for a session. I've told him I will pay him $100 and if the shots are useable for my theater work, I'll pay him an additional $300.

Did you have to use the photographer selected by your company? If so, I'm guessing they went with cheap over good.
    I got to choose and I went with JC Penney. I own a mirror. I know what they're working with and making it expensive won't pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I got to choose and I went with JC Penney. I own a mirror. I know what they're working with and making it expensive won't pay off.
    I've been meaning to ask you, is there such a thing as projectile child birth? I need to know...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I've been meaning to ask you, is there such a thing as projectile child birth? I need to know...
    Yes. I have seen this a bunch. Generally baby hits the bed. But not always. Sometimes the floor and sometimes the toilet. Sometimes the floorboard of a car. I was on a delivery with a new Neonatology Fellow when a baby started to fly out and only the 2 of us were in the room.
    Him: "What do we do?!?!?!"
    Me: "We ain't doin nuthin." (I get more country in a crisis) "You are going to put gloves on and catch."
    Him...staring incredulously
    Me:"HURRY."

It went fine. Called a precipitous delivery. I have been to dozens of deliveries in parking lots. And ummmm...THAT ain't coming out of the upholstery.

Sounds like the beginning of a joke:

You: "I saw 2 minks on a 5 mile run at lunch."

Me: "What were they doing?"

You: "I'm not sure, they just fell off a truck"

I didn't say it was a good joke.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Wrong. Sorry. Experienced headshot photographers won't turn you into George Clooney, but they will make you look your absolute best.

Wrong. Sorry. Experienced headshot photographers won't turn you into George Clooney, but they will make you look your absolute best.
    What if you don't have one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I was photography editor for my HS yearbook Jr and Sr years. Some of my photos are credited. And I took a photo of one of my camp counselors, and he posted it on Facebook 30 years later. Does that count?
    Half credit as I am assuming you didn't get paid. Full credit if you got paid.

What if you don't have one of those?
    Remind me where you live again?

Remind me where you live again?

No. I mean I don't have an absolute best. Just cheap ok or expensive ok.

No. I mean I don't have an absolute best. Just cheap ok or expensive ok.
    You can still do better than what JC Penney will provide.

You can still do better than what JC Penney will provide.
    I hear what you're saying. But I am the human equivalent of unflavored, room temperature yogurt.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    what were they doing? They sometimes visit our deck to chase squirrels...small but mean little critters.
    They both just ran across the trail in front of me. Not sure I’ve actually seen them in the wild like that before today even though they’re around.

Weasels, mink…if they were much bigger, they’d try going after us. They are voracious.

I hear what you're saying. But I am the human equivalent of unflavored, room temperature yogurt.
    OK, then you chose the correct course, keep it cheap. (I don't believe that you can't take a picture that makes you look at least like vanilla yogurt but I will agree to disagree.)

They both just ran across the trail in front of me. Not sure I’ve actually seen them in the wild like that before today even though they’re around.

Weasels, mink…if they were much bigger, they’d try going after us. They are voracious.
    I had a science teacher who came to school and told us he saw a grey fox in his trash can that morning. My father drove over to his house at lunch to see. It was a possum. And, like I said, he was a science teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Sounds like the beginning of a joke:

You: "I saw 2 minks on a 5 mile run at lunch."

Me: "What were they doing?"

You: "I'm not sure, they just fell off a truck"

I didn't say it was a good joke.
    What does a subatomic duck say?

Quark! Quark! Quark!

OK, then you chose the correct course, keep it cheap. (I don't believe that you can't take a picture that makes you look at least like vanilla yogurt but I will agree to disagree.)
    If I were to be cast on Grey's Anatomy the women on the show would refer to me as McOkay.

I had a science teacher who came to school and told us he saw a grey fox in his trash can that morning. My father drove over to his house at lunch to see. It was a possum. And, like I said, he was a science teacher.
    I love Himalayan possum stew.