Page 1994 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 99414941894194419841992199319941995199620042044209424942994 ... LastLast
Results 39,861 to 39,880 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Sounds about right coming from someone who prefers dipped cones to blizzards.

And to be clear, I drink coffee. I just know what it is.
    I like this group. I threatened violence and you are the one who gets the cops called on them.

Going to be 80 today. Putting on a tank top and going to tell every neighbor I see I just completed a push up challenge.

Mulching victory has been declared stop.
    Mop up operations will resume in the morning against small pockets of resistance stop.

I’m a good water drinker and didn’t start drinking coffee until my 30s. Amazing how something so bad can become a habit the world over.

You know, let’s make water less enjoyable and drink it hot.
    Moi aussi, I could never drink coffee until I went to grad school at age 31 and had to stay up at night and actually study. Two cups in the morning now, that's it. Big cups though.

Never learned to drink coffee. I never acquired the taste - don't like almost all things coffee but can drink Kahlua and Tia Maria. I think those are both coffee based.

I do love the smell of it, however.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Never learned to drink coffee. I never acquired the taste - don't like almost all things coffee but can drink Kahlua and Tia Maria. I think those are both coffee based.

I do love the smell of it, however.
    Yes. Coffee smells MUCH better than it tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Mulching victory has been declared stop.
    Mop up operations will resume in the morning against small pockets of resistance stop.
    Congratulations. Be sure the ink is dry on the treaty before you turn your back. Mulch has been known to break accord before.

Facebook suggested a Rudolph Steiner page to me. Had no idea who he was. Best I can tell, it’s because of the science/religion conversation in the pandemic thread, which I have observed but left alone.

Freakin’ zuckerberg man.

Facebook suggested a Rudolph Steiner page to me. Had no idea who he was. Best I can tell, it’s because of the science/religion conversation in the pandemic thread, which I have observed but left alone.

Freakin’ zuckerberg man.
    That's why he gets paid the big bucks.

Diet Dew for lunch, Diet Pepsi for dinner, 144 oz of water during the day. Occasional tea or iced tea.

Going to be 80 today. Putting on a tank top and going to tell every neighbor I see I just completed a push up challenge.
    I tell people I mulch for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    A guy I knew in Ohio used to have a yard for mulch, compost, stone, etc. But mostly mulch. It was next to the shop where my '68 coupe was restored. He used to hang out and talk cars with the group. He had a toll booth he used to sit in at the yard so he could interact with the customers coming and going. They found him in it late one evening. Heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Diet Dew for lunch, Diet Pepsi for dinner, 144 oz of water during the day. Occasional tea or iced tea.
    Wow, you really measure stuff, huh? I am not a precise man.

Well, as BostonDevil might say, that career is mulch ado about nothing.

I try not to tell people how mulch I make.

tales of dead mulchers worry me.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    tales of dead mulchers worry me.
    For good reason.

I think I've been drinking coffee since I was three. Seriously. It was mostly milk and sugar then, but still coffee. I am far from an addict, I drink way more tea, both hot and iced. Bu, I do love me a good cup of coffee.

The torrential rains of the last 4 days displaced much of my mulch as well as the thatch layer. It deposited much of it in stripes across the lawn. After getting a bagel with some friends, I decided to clean up part of the house and have lunch. That was enough time for the thatch stripes to burn into the grass. I ended up having to rake all the stripes and mowed the lawn twice(lengthwise and then across). Fun, fun, fun.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The torrential rains of the last 4 days displaced much of my mulch as well as the thatch layer. It deposited much of it in stripes across the lawn. After getting a bagel with some friends, I decided to clean up part of the house and have lunch. That was enough time for the thatch stripes to burn into the grass. I ended up having to rake all the stripes and mowed the lawn twice(lengthwise and then across). Fun, fun, fun.
    Sucks. Next year hire budwom to buy you a pile of mulch and preserve it in its delivered state in perpetuity.

Problem solved.