Page 1730 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 73012301630168017201728172917301731173217401780183022302730 ... LastLast
Results 34,581 to 34,600 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Attachment 12520

Valentine air-fried doughnuts for MrsPK and SonPK.
    Looks yummy. Did they get glazed? I’m fond of KK Hot Now...

Sorry to hear about the Atlanta location: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/10/u...trd/index.html - a tragedy.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Looks yummy. Did they get glazed? I’m fond of KK Hot Now...

Sorry to hear about the Atlanta location: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/02/10/u...trd/index.html - a tragedy.

-jk
    I made a glaze of butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and a dash of hot water all melted together.

Air fryer worked really well for cooking the doughnuts, was very pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, the KK on Ponce was an institution. Maybe not as much as the Majestic diner on Ponce or The Varsity near GT, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Great. Now you're going to draw them into the seedy underbelly of erotic Police Academy cosplay.
    Pretty sure that when it comes to seedy underbellies, the Catholic Church has got everyone beat.

You are trapped on a desert island. Through some weird quirk, everyday from the heavens one meal will be delivered to you on this island. The caveat is this is going to be delivered everyday for the rest of your life. You can't change it ever, but it will be delivered without fail every day. So what would your meal be? And it can be a single item or a full-course meal. You have to maximize deliciousness, because you will eat this every day for the rest of your life, as well as nutritional value. You are trapped on a desert island and we will assume you have fresh water but everything else you would have to forage for. Obviously this is the most important question history.
    Cheeseburger, medium rare, lettuce-tomato-extra pickles-extra mustard-easy ketchup. Will accept any potato product as a side.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Cheeseburger, medium rare, lettuce-tomato-extra pickles-extra mustard-easy ketchup. Will accept any potato product as a side.
    Good choice.

Look at this thing. Look. at. it.

Viscacha.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Look at this thing. Look. at. it.

Viscacha.jpg
    https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/25843/hasenpfeffer-rabbit-stew/?utm_source=smsshare

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/25843/hasenpfeffer-rabbit-stew/?utm_source=smsshare
    Yeah, it's definitely one of those animals that make me question Darwin's thoughts. That thing just looks like it should have been naturally selected and stuffed in a locker. I'm surprised they aren't in every house in America though.

viscacha (1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Hasselback potatoes are enjoying a huge run in the Womble household, Mrs. W. just sent away for a special Hasselbacking tool, Teutonic ingenuity!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Hasselback potatoes are enjoying a huge run in the Womble household, Mrs. W. just sent away for a special Hasselbacking tool, Teutonic ingenuity!
    Didn't those star in Knight Rider? Maybe as the side of fries?

-jk

-jk
    Ye plucketh the fruit that hangeth low, my friend! (I knew it wouldn't take long)

-jk
    I prefer them sprinkled with old bay watch.

Hmm: Will we get a tax extension again this year?

-jk
    You could always extend until 10/15. I hope they don't move the 4/15 due date to 7/15 like last year. That was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Of course. He invented the printing press.
    I was hoping someone would go here.

Key lime pound cake in the oven. Our office is like kindergarten - you bring in treats for your birthday. Since we had 3 birthdays in the same week, I'm bringing mine in late.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Key lime pound cake in the oven. Our office is like kindergarten - you bring in treats for your birthday. Since we had 3 birthdays in the same week, I'm bringing mine in late.
    You have to feed other people for YOUR birthday? What kind of witchcraft is this?

You have to feed other people for YOUR birthday? What kind of witchcraft is this?
    I guess that way you always get something you actually like! 😀

-jk

I guess that way you always get something you actually like! 😀

-jk
    Good point. I wouldn't have to eat turkey that way.

Yeesh. Another ice/snow storm advisory. We might have snow on the ground every day in February this year.

We are being warned that rolling blackouts may be necessary.