Page 939 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 439839889929937938939940941949989103914391939 ... LastLast
Results 18,761 to 18,780 of 67393
    Didn't plan to be up this late but couldn't stop watching the Chiefs beat the Broncos.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Didn't plan to be up this late but couldn't stop watching the Chiefs beat the Broncos.
    I thought about you last night! (I always call them the Chefs unless they are winning.) I didn't watch the game, cause NFL, but I did check the score.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I thought about you last night! (I always call them the Chefs unless they are winning.) I didn't watch the game, cause NFL, but I did check the score.
    It was a "have to see it to believe it" game. At end of regulation, player is ruled down at about the foot line and time was ready to run out before the Chiefs could run a play. Refs stopped play with 1 second left and the call on the field was overturned - TD Chiefs. They completed the 2 pt conversion. At almost the end of OT, the kicker clanked his attempt off the inside of the left upright so that it bounced through to win the game. Pretty amazing finish.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    It was a "have to see it to believe it" game. At end of regulation, player is ruled down at about the foot line and time was ready to run out before the Chiefs could run a play. Refs stopped play with 1 second left and the call on the field was overturned - TD Chiefs. They completed the 2 pt conversion. At almost the end of OT, the kicker clanked his attempt off the inside of the left upright so that it bounced through to win the game. Pretty amazing finish.
    I actually wish that I had watched that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I actually wish that I had watched that.
    CyVHBUKUkAAKqgi.jpg

Here is the picture that Cairo Santos (the kicker) tweeted with this message: "Called the bank shot... just forgot to tell Colquitt. CHIEFS WIN!!"

I love that ^!

My posts have been called cryptic.

My eye rolling has never been called cryptic.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

When playing poker, my facial expressions are not cryptic enough. When I have the nuts, I tend to get a $#|+ eating grin...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    When playing poker, my facial expressions are not cryptic enough. When I have the nuts, I tend to get a $#|+ eating grin...
    To brag, I just cashed in a WSOP Circuit Event over the holiday. 864 entries, finished 82nd.

Min cash, but a cash.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    To brag, I just cashed in a WSOP Circuit Event over the holiday. 864 entries, finished 82nd.

Min cash, but a cash.
    Congrats! Anytime you can leave with cash in hand is a good day of gambling.

Forced to watch Friday night TV. Sigh.

Masterpiece "Poldark" has concluded season 2. Great sadness hangs heavily in the tv room of weezie.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Masterpiece "Poldark" has concluded season 2. Great sadness hangs heavily in the tv room of weezie.
    My wife is all about the Poldark. I enjoy it, but she seems to get it on an, erm, deeper level.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My wife is all about the Poldark.
    I'm surprised she allows you in the same area when she watches it. I have firmly maintained a "no footfall on the stairs" decree when it is on. Tivo or not, the husband is barred from entering the vicinity.
    Some men have the tendency to ask irrelevant questions when Poldark is on, as in, "Who is that guy?" or "What is her problem?"

SILENCE!
    Last edited by weezie; 12-05-2016 at 03:05 PM.

I'm surprised she allows you in the same area when she watches it. I have firmly maintained a "no footfall on the stairs" decree when it is on. Tivo or not, the husband is barred from entering the vicinity.
    Some men have the tendency to ask irrelevant questions when Poldark is on, as in, "Who is that guy?" or "What is her problem?"

SILENCE!
    Mrs Mtn Devil will be getting several of the Poldark books for Christmas. For you younger kids, "books" are things that people used to carry around before the internet.
    Let's go Duke!

Might want to include a nice, dreamy pic of Ross Poldark in that gift bundle
    Shirtless would probably be asking too much, I know....

Might want to include a nice, dreamy pic of Ross Poldark in that gift bundle
    Shirtless would probably be asking too much, I know...
    giphy.jpg

Merry Christmas.

Explaining the browser history may now be a bit awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post

Merry Christmas.

Explaining the browser history may now be a bit awkward.
    Mrs MtnDevil may actually want the magazine rather than a book with little to no illustrations.

SILENCE!
    I think we're married to the same man! (Better check.) What is it with them? Mine cannot be quiet when I'm trying to watch TV. And I haven't even started on Poldark yet.