Page 621 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 12152157161161962062162262363167172111211621 ... LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,420 of 67658
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    More important than the changing size of the new button - how did we lose a star in our rating?
    Wow, good catch on that one. Hmmm...

Here's a link to an impressive rendition of The Hallelujah Chorus by some French monks. Well worth a listen: http://oxdown.firedoglake.com/diary/2622

I'm going in a different direction right now... listening to a band called Indigenous - blues / rock guitar slingers in the Stevie Ray vein...

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    I'm going in a different direction right now... listening to a band called Indigenous - blues / rock guitar slingers in the Stevie Ray vein...
    Definitely a different vein - by the way, the Monks are part of an order that have taken a vow of silence.

Boy, I wish I could order people to take a vow of silence...

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Boy, I wish I could order people to take a vow of silence...
    Ah, yes - a mute button to be used as selected by the hearer!

Maybe you could get one in the Way Beyond section of a Bed Bath and Beyond

Indigenous is wonderful. Nanje can lay it down!

After the brothers, I couldn't figure whether to stand or jump.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Thanks. I hope I can manage to not get up at the normal time in the morning.
    Congrats on making it through! Here's hoping you don't even see this for another 12 hours or more!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Congrats on making it through! Here's hoping you don't even see this for another 12 hours or more!
    Looks like she's slept (or at least hasn't posted) for at least 8 hours, if not 12.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Looks like she's slept (or at least hasn't posted) for at least 8 hours, if not 12.
    Not necessarily enough sleep but did go out for drinks with friends after handbell practice last night.

Will work 1/2 day today and go home for either a nap and playing in the dirt - maybe both!

Looks like spring is finally getting to SE PA - temps finally crossed the magic 70 degree barrier and green things are sprouting all over the place. (Especially in my fridge - )

The young Turks should finally get some chance to do some digging in their own dirt this weekend...

No nap - but did play in the dirt. Removed dead things, pulled weeds, thought about what I can add to the planters/flower beds. Even relocated a few works from the patio into the flower box. A good day.

Just don't go and take a dirt nap on us...

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

I did my morning run with my dog, ate my oatmeal with stuff in it, and now I'm clicking through the on line routine.

I'm going outside soon to begin the spring time yard work. Fortunately, I love to do yard work.

Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

I did my morning run with my dog, ate my oatmeal with stuff in it, and now I'm clicking through the on line routine.

I'm going outside soon to begin the spring time yard work. Fortunately, I love to do yard work.

Life is good.
    Unfortunately not that warm here...

It's beautiful here at the beach, but with a slight chill in the air. Can't wait for days in the 80's

It was an absolutely fabulous day in Durham. Went to the spring game, saw several posters and "former" posters at the game and our "brunchgate". A very good time was had by all.

After the game I went to the Card Gym lot and visited the 1989 Phi Kappa Psi tent (one of many tents). Played beer pong. It has been a long time since I've played beer pong. It is still a wonderful game!

Saw Scott Goetsch (class of '79) while walking to Koskinen Stadium for the end of the Duke - Army lacrosse game. We won 10 - 6. Scott says hi to everyone on the DBR boards!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    CathyCa got her picture taken with Coach K and I for one am jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    CathyCa got her picture taken with Coach K and I for one am jealous!
    You're not alone there. I'm jealous as well!