Page 387 of 3372 FirstFirst ... 2873373773853863873883893974374878871387 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,740 of 67426
    Time to stir the sauce and boil the noodles. I'll be back in a few. Keep up the good work folks.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    That's why I would like to learn how to work on them before I start messing with the springs and the tension bolts (which I'm sure has a much more technical term.) I think our D6 needs work, or I do, because it seemed to want to double ring on me last week.
    You are correct; it needs to be tightened. I think you basically tighten the screw until it rings the way you want it to. If you overdo it, just loosen a little. I've never done this myself, but I've watched others do it. You should definitely not adjust someone else's bells if they're not present to give you input.

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    Is there a time deadline for reaching 7500?
    BostonDevil gave us until midnight tonight. The official anniversary is 5:36pm EST. I'm not sure we can get 18 more posts in 3 minutes but I know we can do at least that by midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    You are correct; it needs to be tightened. I think you basically tighten the screw until it rings the way you want it to. If you overdo it, just loosen a little. I've never done this myself, but I've watched others do it. You should definitely not adjust someone else's bells if they're not present to give you input.
    It may have been a duet issue and trying to get it back down and the next bell up that caused it. It isn't as noticeable in tomorrow's song.

So your house smells like Anthony, Iowa? Tones Spice donated garlic salt for them to use on the roads.
    I thought you were making an Iowa joke. I learned last night that all surrounding states make jokes about Iowa. I really don't know if I could handle the smell of garlic salt on the streets. That is pretty resourceful, though.

I'm happy to report that I have blossoms on my lime tree. I don't know if you get a lime per blossom cluster or per blossom. I just hope I get a few.

BostonDevil gave us until midnight tonight. The official anniversary is 5:36pm EST. I'm not sure we can get 18 more posts in 3 minutes but I know we can do at least that by midnight.
    That's only a couple of minutes away. Maybe we can hit it by 5:36 pm CST?

I thought you were making an Iowa joke. I learned last night that all surrounding states make jokes about Iowa. I really don't know if I could handle the smell of garlic salt on the streets. That is pretty resourceful, though.
    One of the road crew said that his dog started licking his pants when he got home and others reported a craving for spaghetti.

It may have been a duet issue and trying to get it back down and the next bell up that caused it. It isn't as noticeable in tomorrow's song.
    Maybe, maybe not. I always seem to get double ring issues when the bell needs to be adjusted slightly.

That's only a couple of minutes away. Maybe we can hit it by 5:36 pm CST?
    Easily.

One of the road crew said that his dog started licking his pants when he got home and others reported a craving for spaghetti.
    Or pizza. Ymmm ... pizza.

Easily.
    I believe you are correct. My clock reads 4:36 right now.

One hour, six posts. We could do that with one Billybreen tied up in a cellar!

I'm happy to report that I have blossoms on my lime tree. I don't know if you get a lime per blossom cluster or per blossom. I just hope I get a few.
    Let me guess: this is an indoor tree and not an outdoor tree?

Taking a break to go to a Christmas party now and because I am getting too close to the lemur scent just ahead of me. Looks like we'll be a few minutes late but, hey, it's still aniversary day.

Are we going to reserve post 7,500 for BD?

Smile

Shall we try again...

Laettner catches the ball, spins... shoots...
    Last edited by Lavabe; 12-20-2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: shoots

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Shall we try again...

We blew it again. Perhaps the practice pays off however for #8000.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Shall we try again...

He shoots, he scores. See THill with his hands on his head.

Exclamation

Never fear, dude; we've got the LTE covered! Have fun at the party!
    And once again... the pass does not go through!!