Page 247 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1471972372452462472482492572973477471247 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 67390
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I used to get massages every once in awhile, or as I put it "I pay a man to beat me up". They were great. The guy I used to go to closed up shop though. Deep tissue massages never bother me much, I just go into yoga 'deep relaxation' mode and I don't really feel it while it's going on, except when it comes to my feet, very ticklish feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    If you get the right therapist, it will really help many muscle issues.
    Supposedly, my health insurance plan from work covers "medically necessary" massage physical therapy, and it's rather standard to claim ergonomic neck/shoulder pain for that purpose (free massage!)

I've never been able to justify doing that - and I've been known to switch my right-handed mouse over to my left side b/c of shoulder pain. I dunno, something about getting a massage from funds that should be for serious health ailments just offends my otherwise rather liberal sensibilities. Am I nuts? Should I just let BC/BS pay for my relaxation?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Supposedly, my health insurance plan from work covers "medically necessary" massage physical therapy, and it's rather standard to claim ergonomic neck/shoulder pain for that purpose (free massage!)

I've never been able to justify doing that - and I've been known to switch my right-handed mouse over to my left side b/c of shoulder pain. I dunno, something about getting a massage from funds that should be for serious health ailments just offends my otherwise rather liberal sensibilities. Am I nuts? Should I just let BC/BS pay for my relaxation?
    It would surprise me if Mr. Softee weren't self-insuring and just using BC/BS as an administrator. I know the General is that way and that has been the standard at 3 of my 4 employers.

Okay, I can remain silent no longer. It was because they dumped Gisele isn't it?

I had to break down and turn on my heat today. It is supposed to reach a low of 29 tonight. I guess I better go pull all the green tomatoes off the vine before I have green tomato popsicles. I'm not ready for cold weather yet.

2535Miles - if you run across any good places for desserts and dinner in Chicago, please pass them along. We have having a girls weekend in 2 weeks and I'm trying to find a good place for dessert after the play on Saturday night. Since we are gathering in Chicago for our niece's 13th birthday, no bars please.

Jimmie Johnson with a furious comeback to finish second to Carl Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I had to break down and turn on my heat today. It is supposed to reach a low of 29 tonight. I guess I better go pull all the green tomatoes off the vine before I have green tomato popsicles. I'm not ready for cold weather yet.

2535Miles - if you run across any good places for desserts and dinner in Chicago, please pass them along. We have having a girls weekend in 2 weeks and I'm trying to find a good place for dessert after the play on Saturday night. Since we are gathering in Chicago for our niece's 13th birthday, no bars please.
    Look at the bright side: this gives you an opportunity to make fried green tomatoes!

Red face Can Office Depot have two cars?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Jimmie Johnson with a furious comeback to finish second to Carl Edwards.
    Yeah, and I get to eat some crow, considering that I thought Edwards & JJ would take it easy in this race (considering the first race in Atlanta this year).

Meanwhile, I thought Dancing Boy Kahne would do well. Spun out.

Loved the interview with Edwards after the race. Happy to win, then gets notified that JJ came in second. Loved to see Edwards completely deflate.

Since Smoke is going to drive Office Depot next year, what happens to Edwards? AFLAC?

Cheers,
    Lavabe

If AFLAC can afford to stay in the game, I think so. Missed the Edwards interview...

Just Having Fun was first. I gained 2 pts on TG.

Okay, I can remain silent no longer. It was because they dumped Gisele isn't it?
    Nah, personally I think Tom could do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Yeah, and I get to eat some crow, considering that I thought Edwards & JJ would take it easy in this race (considering the first race in Atlanta this year).

Meanwhile, I thought Dancing Boy Kahne would do well. Spun out.

Loved the interview with Edwards after the race. Happy to win, then gets notified that JJ came in second. Loved to see Edwards completely deflate.

Since Smoke is going to drive Office Depot next year, what happens to Edwards? AFLAC?

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    I heard Subway was going to sponsor Edwards, just not sure if they are going to be a major sponsor or not.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post

Ooo, what play are you going to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Nah, personally I think Tom could do better.
    What am I missing? Did Tom dump Gisele?

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I thought Ymo dumped Gisele.

Oh so briefly was I Alaa!

Anyway, I used to have this WonderBra that I absolutely adored. I wore that thing out. I've never had another I liked as well. Having kids sent me away from the store for a couple of years and when I went back, it just wasn't the same. Sigh. What is a good bra store anyway?
    I get my bras from the Lands End catalog. They fit well, and provide the type of support that the original Wonder Bras used to provide.

Vickie's bras have gone down in quality in recent years. So have Vickie's panties.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    No, I think Victoria's Secret did.

No, I think Victoria's Secret did.
    Okay, now I get it. Thanks for clearing things up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    I get my bras from the Lands End catalog. They fit well, and provide the type of support that the original Wonder Bras used to provide.

Vickie's bras have gone down in quality in recent years. So have Vickie's panties.
    Okay, I've tried to steer clear of the bras, but like a moth to the flame . . .

My wife and my daughters have bras all other the place. They're not messy people at all, on the contrary they are very neat. Apparently bras require a lot of special laundering, and they hang up afterwords in the laundry room, in the bathroom, and over the railing. Is this typical female behavior?

I might do a study to see if we average more bras than pillows.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Okay, I've tried to steer clear of the bras, but like a moth to the flame . . .

My wife and my daughters have bras all other the place. They're not messy people at all, on the contrary they are very neat. Apparently bras require a lot of special laundering, and they hang up afterwords in the laundry room, in the bathroom, and over the railing. Is this typical female behavior?

I might do a study to see if we average more bras than pillows.
    Yes this is very typical. Putting bras in the dryer drastically shortens their life span.

As I live in an apartment the maintenance guys have to come through periodically to check on things. Somehow they seem to pick the time I am air drying bras to check on my apartment. Coincidence? Probably.

I am a master at one-handed bra removal. Through attaining this gift I have found that there are incredible differences in bras.