Page 239 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 1391892292372382392402412492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 67675
    Quote Originally Posted by kinghoops View Post
    can you believe that tampa lost that game tonite?????
    At least one Sox fan here on the DBR is going to freak out when he wakes up.

Quote Originally Posted by kinghoops View Post
    can you believe that tampa lost that game tonite?????

No, I cannot but yes I can. I shouldn't have doubted the Sox... I am ashamed.
    Last edited by YmoBeThere; 10-17-2008 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    At least one Sox fan here on the DBR is going to freak out when he wakes up.
    You are correct sir...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Transfer in CLT - not too much demand for a direct SEA/RDU flight, as you might imagine.
    sounds like a usair journey

not much going on here, back to the BG3 thread and the EK forum to talk about who is going to play how many minutes this season and how many points we'll score and what recruits we're not gonna get and when we're not going to get them

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Okay, now I want to know what you do. I remember the first time I saw a newspaper printing press in action (field trip to the Lincoln Journal Star production facilities) and was hooked. Print on paper, be it book, newsprint, or magazine, is just one of life's little pleasures to me. I've been known to buy a book just because I liked the typeface. I still subscribe to "Dwell" magazine because it's laid out nicely.

Why did I think you were in the tech world?... (Not that print and tech are mutually exclusive.)
    I work for a software company that produces a complete suite of color-management software for the photography/print/graphic arts industry. I have two primary responsibilities: ScrumMaster and I oversee the technical aspects of OEM Integration. I'm also the honorary fireman, tier 3 tech support, IT stooge, and whipping boy. So I'm in the tech world, but definitely consider myself in the Printing Industry.

I actually took Printing Production in high school because it was one of those "Easy A" electives. By the end of the first few weeks of class I was seriously interested, but after I finished my first project (design through bindery) I was in love.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    not much going on here, back to the BG3 thread and the EK forum to talk about who is going to play how many minutes this season and how many points we'll score and what recruits we're not gonna get and when we're not going to get them
    I've been recruiting EK members to join the OTB

I wonder if YBT will notice that EJ and Lavabe will each have a long car journey on their agenda on 2 differeent occasions this weekend and take advantage of it...

I wonder when Lavabe's PMD will be unleashed?

Postings (of)
    Mass
    Destruction

I wonder when Lavabe's PMD will be unleashed?

Postings (of)
    Mass
    Destruction
    My posts do not contain my flu, so they lack mass destruction capabilities.

The flu is gone, so I plan on being at BG3.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Wink

I wonder if YBT will notice that EJ and Lavabe will each have a long car journey on their agenda on 2 differeent occasions this weekend and take advantage of it...
    Ymo has enough to worry about ... he's still getting over the shame of having given up on his beloved Sox.

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Moneypenny is begging me to bring her so she can meet one of her biggest fans. I just don't think this is the appropriate place for her to be.

Ymo has enough to worry about ... he's still getting over the shame of having given up on his beloved Sox.
    Bah, that's temporary. PW'ing is permanent

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    I was referring to your secret mass posting plan from several days ago.

Cool Generic "Movies out in October" thread

Anybody have a review of Max Payne? Jason?

I'm hoping to see a review of this one. I'm a fan of the games, so I'd like to see the movie, if it's any good. Thanks.
    Last edited by JasonEvans; 10-20-2008 at 02:11 PM. Reason: clarified post because I changed title of this thread

Okay, okay, I confess. While more than a fair weather fan, I like the Sox because I live here and have been to a few games the last couple of season(all against the Blue Jays for some reason and all victories for the home team). I did like the Sox earlier in my life because of living in Fort Devens, MA. This was the Jim Rice leading into the Dewey Evans era. I suffered during the Bill Buckner between the legs play, but was comforted at that point by being in AZ and closer to my first baseball team, the LA Dodgers.

Bah, that's temporary. PW'ing is permanent
    True and true. The former just means that I will watch the rest of the ALCS down to the final out. There is no cure for the latter.

Lavabe has been keeping secrets?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Really looking forward to meeting you, glad the bug is gone!

I've played the first game a little, but confess I'm not a fan. Based on the previews of the movie I've seen, it looks like a cross between The Corruptor and Constantine, which would not be pretty.