Page 2577 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 15772077247725272567257525762577257825792587262726773077 ... LastLast
Results 51,521 to 51,540 of 67379
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Did you roll around in the grass?
    Doggo did, bunda did not though I was tempted based on happiness of aforementioned doggo.

While traveling with Uncle Sam’s Yacht Club, my best meals in Europe (mainly Italy, France, and Spain) were getting of the beaten path and dining at mom-and-pop eateries, literally. Where you were sometimes the only customer, the pop was the host, the mom was the cook, and the 10 year old child was the server. Great food and prices, and you were treated royally. And met some great people.

impressive mud season has begun, about as ugly as it gets around here.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    While traveling with Uncle Sam’s Yacht Club
    Wait. I thought you were in the Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    While traveling with Uncle Sam’s Yacht Club, my best meals in Europe (mainly Italy, France, and Spain) were getting of the beaten path and dining at mom-and-pop eateries, literally. Where you were sometimes the only customer, the pop was the host, the mom was the cook, and the 10 year old child was the server. Great food and prices, and you were treated royally. And met some great people.
    Yup. And if the menu is in English, move on.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Never make an important decision in March.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Wait. I thought you were in the Navy.
    This cries out for a Village People response.

I’m not happy about how this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Never make an important decision in March.
    Well, it should keep them safe from a Canadian invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    This bar I am in right now is definitely a Soc bar. No Greaser would be caught dead in here.
    And you're still alive?!?

Grapefuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I've seen the Bayeux Tapestry. It was the 4th of July. The Drewsk and I were in Normandy and decided to celebrate by creating our own "Norman Invastion" tour, Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery in the morning, Bayeux Tapestry in the afternoon, topped off by the American experience of eating in a fast food restaurant for dinner. Although we went to the French equivalent - Q Burger - and not McDonald's. As we walked up to the American Cemetery, we heard a choir singing "America the Beautiful". They were a church choir visiting from Missouri. Sometimes life hands you perfect moments.
    I believe I have told this story before, but I spent fall of my junior year in Dijon. My professor took us on a trip to Normandy and surprised us with stops in Giverny and the American Cemetery. We were running late and were there when they were closing, when they play Taps. Standing in the middle of all those crosses and Stars of David while listening to those notes is an overwhelming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I believe I have told this story before, but I spent fall of my junior year in Dijon. My professor took us on a trip to Normandy and surprised us with stops in Giverny and the American Cemetery. We were running late and were there when they were closing, when they play Taps. Standing in the middle of all those crosses and Stars of David while listening to those notes is an overwhelming experience.
    This. It’s hard to bring tears to my eyes, but this sure did it.

And you're still alive?!?

Grapefuit.
    Ha! Good work!

Yep. Beautiful Aimo.

If Egyptologists have to get their PhDs so they can earn a decent living teaching others to become Egyptologists so they can earn a decent living teaching....is that technically a pyramid scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    If Egyptologists have to get their PhDs so they can earn a decent living teaching others to become Egyptologists so they can earn a decent living teaching...is that technically a pyramid scheme?
    I would think it is more of an obelisk scheme...

It isn't the reverse crunches that will get you, it is the reverse crunches after the bent leg hip raises that do it.

It isn't the reverse crunches that will get you, it is the reverse crunches after the bent leg hip raises that do it.
    Your commitment to calisthenics and healthy living continuing strong?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Your commitment to calisthenics and healthy living continuing strong?
    Continuing...strong may be a little bit strong.

Continuing...strong may be a little bit strong.
    Hey! You are strong, my friend. A grass trimming, short trading, cat feeding beast!!!