Page 1794 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 79412941694174417841792179317941795179618041844189422942794 ... LastLast
Results 35,861 to 35,880 of 67403
    Is one egg un oeuf?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Is one egg un oeuf?
    Dunno. But I definitely had about six oeufs last night between 6 and 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Dunno. But I definitely had about six oeufs last night between 6 and 8.
    Oh yeah. I had oeufs and wore my Ugg’s.

I muted my text thread of my high school buddies because they are the worst type of UNC fans and none of them went to college there. So I ain't listening to it. My college buddies from UNC are all invariably kind to me over the games regardless of who wins. I am pleased by that. Basketball is the one thing I will not talk junk about. Because basketball matters. It's not something frivolous like religion or politics. Basketball is life.

My neighbor is a big Tarheel fan - I've referenced him here many times in shorthand "MTHN."

He sat through 82-50 with me, and last night felt like payback.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My neighbor is a big Tarheel fan - I've referenced him here many times in shorthand "MTHN."

He sat through 82-50 with me, and last night felt like payback.
    I can watch a game with anyone and I'm pretty analytical. I am rooting for Duke but I am not in the wing of fans who blames referees. It does frustrate my wife if someone from the other team makes a really good play and I talk about what a good play it was. I thought how UNC defended Hurt was clinical last night. Their ability to offensive rebound is rugged and worthy of praise. I honestly can't figure out how they aren't a top-five team.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I can watch a game with anyone and I'm pretty analytical. I am rooting for Duke but I am not in the wing of fans who blames referees. It does frustrate my wife if someone from the other team makes a really good play and I talk about what a good play it was. I thought how UNC defended Hurt was clinical last night. Their ability to offensive rebound is rugged and worthy of praise. I honestly can't figure out how they aren't a top-five team.
    Williams has lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Williams has lost it.
    The game has passed him by. Like Texas Tech Knight.

Williams has lost it.
    So I like Roy. He and Dean sat in my living room when I was about 9 years old and Roy wrote nine-year-old me a handwritten recruiting letter. I thought that was very kind and I have always judged him by that. I think he is the third greatest coach in ACC history and a top 10 coach of all time. But I love K more than most everyone in my family. So there's that.

I did see that Roy kissed mid Court walking out last night like Antawn Jamison did before going pro. Not sure if that means anything or not.

Printers don’t ever want to connect like they’re supposedta.

my printer prints fine 50% of the time, and sometimes I submit something, nothing happens, then 3-4 hours later it pops out...

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I have wondered all year how UNC isn't a top 5-10 team. ...
    Too serious for LTE, but whatevs...
    Offensive rebounding is the only area they excel (and excel they do, corralling 49.6% of their missed shots, #1 in D1). But dadgummit they turn the ball over on 21.1% of their possessions (rank 281). And they can’t dadgum shoot (49.0% 2pt, 30.9% 3pt, 67.1% ft) unless they are playing us (two games: 54.0% 2pt, 54.5% 3pt and 70.8% ft), dadgummit!

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Too serious for LTE, but whatevs...
    Offensive rebounding is the only area they excel (and excel they do, corralling 49.6% of their missed shots, #1 in D1). But dadgummit they turn the ball over on 21.1% of their possessions (rank 281). And they can’t dadgum shoot (49.0% 2pt, 30.9% 3pt, 67.1% ft) unless they are playing us (two games: 54.0% 2pt, 54.5% 3pt and 70.8% ft), dadgummit!
    Ha! They have the best low post game in the country. I can't figure out why they can't just bludgeon people to death like in 2017. I realize they can't. Just not sure why.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Plus, you can't be a that good of an offensive rebounding team unless you miss a lot of shots.

Plus, you can't be a that good of an offensive rebounding team unless you miss a lot of shots.
    Duke 2010 disagrees.

I have a cable running to mine and never an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post

I yell Harry Potter spells at mine whenever there is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post

Ditto. When I bought my printer a few years ago and read the reviews where people complained about the wireless printing, I decided then to just stick with the cable. I also read that once it's programmed for wireless, it's hard to switch to the cable.

I yell Harry Potter spells at mine whenever there is an issue.
    Its leviOsa not leviosA.