Page 1737 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 73712371637168717271735173617371738173917471787183722372737 ... LastLast
Results 34,721 to 34,740 of 67663
    I shared my views on Bilas, Djokovic and the UNC academic scandal with a poster via PM yesterday and this person will block me and may punch me in the face if we ever meet. I hold some unpopular opinions. But the turkey thing I got right.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I shared my views on Bilas, Djokovic and the UNC academic scandal with a poster via PM yesterday and this person will block me and may punch me in the face if we ever meet. I hold some unpopular opinions. But the turkey thing I got right.
    Yikes.

You live on the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Yikes.

You live on the edge.
    I'm on a razor's edge here in Clemmons. Where anarchy ends at 10:30 pm.

picked up my new Slime compressor for my car tires, hoo doggies!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    picked up my new Slime compressor for my car tires, hoo doggies!
    Your car tires use compressed slime? Do you drive a "You Can't Do That on Television"?

The Ymm, Turkey thread suggests otherwise!

Only just out of the gate and it is already a well-regarded thread frequented by the DBR elite...

Your car tires use compressed slime? Do you drive a "You Can't Do That on Television"?
    I asked the auto parts guy how they came up with the name Slime, and he looked at me like I'd fallen off the turnip truck.."They're a BIG name in tire products" so that's my lesson for the day. It does happen to work great on inconsiderate tires which gradually lose air. Got sick of the bicycle tire pump.

I asked the auto parts guy how they came up with the name Slime, and he looked at me like I'd fallen off the turnip truck.."They're a BIG name in tire products" so that's my lesson for the day. It does happen to work great on inconsiderate tires which gradually lose air. Got sick of the bicycle tire pump.
    They make great tubes for mountain bikes when you're tired of thorns ruining your ride.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    The Ymm, Turkey thread suggests otherwise!

Only just out of the gate and it is already a well-regarded thread frequented by the DBR elite...
    I extra hate you.

I’ve got 5 vehicles in my garage and driveway with tires all bought in the last few years. The name Slime has never come up in any discussion or purchase. So, I sit firmly in the back of that turnip truck.

Corned beef, Swiss and homemade Russian dressing. Reuben sans bread.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I’ve got 5 vehicles in my garage and driveway with tires all bought in the last few years. The name Slime has never come up in any discussion or purchase. So, I sit firmly in the back of that turnip truck.
    They don't make tires, but they make a whole lot of stuff that is tire related, such as valve stems, tubes (thank you Mr. jk), sealants (the slime), tire repair kits and other peripheral stuff...this I only know having Googled upon them. So we can now hold our heads up high, having decamped the turnip truck.

I have not blocked you.

I may punch you someday, but we'll have to see.

And I LOVE turkey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I have not blocked you.

I may punch you someday, but we'll have to see.

And I LOVE turkey!!!!
    Hahaha!

They don't make tires, but they make a whole lot of stuff that is tire related, such as valve stems, tubes (thank you Mr. jk), sealants (the slime), tire repair kits and other peripheral stuff...this I only know having Googled upon them. So we can now hold our heads up high, having decamped the turnip truck.

Ahhh, that explains it.

Step-brother and his family in Houston were out of power for 24 hours. All the pipes froze, heat turned back on and half of the upstairs pipes burst.

Sure that is happening all over Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Step-brother and his family in Houston were out of power for 24 hours. All the pipes froze, heat turned back on and half of the upstairs pipes burst.

Sure that is happening all over Texas.
    Yes, The fire departments who often get called in these cases are overwhelmed.

No cookies, brownies...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Yes, The fire departments who often get called in these cases are overwhelmed.
    Thousands of broken water pipes reported in Austin; Austin Fire says crews can't keep up

Here are some tips to help protect pipes from sub-freezing temperatures.

https://www.kvue.com/amp/article/wea...e-1c4d342813f4

Power still on, this is a new pattern.