Page 1362 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 3628621262131213521360136113621363136413721412146218622362 ... LastLast
Results 27,221 to 27,240 of 67406
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Ihave a bi-weekly Zoom with co-workers. Setting it up with my parents would be impossible.
    We've done several family Facetime sessions with 8-10 people on them, including one to sing happy birthday to our 89 year old matriarch who is in an assisted living facility. Best we could do under the circumstances but seeing folks really is nice.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm about to go to my weekly facetime Zoom rehearsal for Romeo & Juliet. I took a drive yesterday scouting for potential outdoor locations for this production. We've been postponed indefinitely with the hope that we will perform it in the theater in probably September now. But I'm advocating for looking for an outdoor space in the same town. Some early news in the covid thread that the virus doesn't spread outdoors as quickly as indoors. We could tots do an outdoor production with sufficient social distancing for the audience. The actors playing Romeo and Juliet? Not so much.

New downstairs neighbor seems to be a singer/guitar/mandolin player, and a very good one.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    New downstairs neighbor seems to be a singer/guitar/mandolin player, and a very good one.
    Better than a bad banjo player.

Last edited by OldPhiKap; 05-03-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The Hooch is turning into Sedona?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Better than a bad banjo player.
    Wow. I finally found another person in Buncombe County that hates banjo music. You just earned yourself another beer. When things open up I'll probably owe you at least 5 or 6.

Wow. I finally found another person in Buncombe County that hates banjo music. You just earned yourself another beer. When things open up I'll probably owe you at least 5 or 6.
    Hahaha... My wife and I both grew up with fathers who played banjo. Just not well.

I enjoy live bluegrass. In public spaces. At times of my choosing.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Hahaha... My wife and I both grew up with fathers who played banjo. Just not well.

I enjoy live bluegrass. In public spaces. At times of my choosing.
    Exactly. But when I'm in the mood for it, I love it.

And back to Monday...

Maybe it was something in the water but did any of our married/significant othered residents here experience a rather "fraught" episode with said partner this past weekend?

A bit of the "last straw" moment when the filter was switched off and the fur began to rise?

No? Hmmmmm, guess it was just me. But it was a good one. Affirming to realize I can still throw a fine tantrum at my age.

Bagpipes, now there's an idea.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Maybe it was something in the water but did any of our married/significant othered residents here experience a rather "fraught" episode with said partner this past weekend?

A bit of the "last straw" moment when the filter was switched off and the fur began to rise?

No? Hmmmmm, guess it was just me. But it was a good one. Affirming to realize I can still throw a fine tantrum at my age.

Bagpipes, now there's an idea.
    No need to ask ...” who won”....Duhuh 😌😌

It is finished.

It is finished.
    Congrats (if it’s what I think it is)!

Nice avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Congrats (if it’s what I think it is)!

(otherwise, sorry!)
    I think it is what you think it is. Unofficially. I think.

I think it is what you think it is. Unofficially. I think.
    Way to go. Off the record. Probably.

It is finished.

Well done matty! Happy for you!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I let the wife take the trimmers to my head today after several months of growth. She didn't do a great job but also not a terrible one. Shortest it has been in a decade and good enough for Zoom.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I let the wife take the trimmers to my head today after several months of growth. She didn't do a great job but also not a terrible one. Shortest it has been in a decade and good enough for Zoom.
    Man, the TV news people are hurting! The local guys are practically sporting mullets now, and I saw Martha Stewart on CBS Sunday Morning, cooking from her kitchen. She looked like she was back in prison!