Page 2121 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 112116212021207121112119212021212122212321312171222126213121 ... LastLast
Results 42,401 to 42,420 of 67384

Tap tap tap

Is this thing on?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Is this thing on?
    Good to see you make an appearance. I had been wondering what you and the little DAs were up to these days.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Why would you need to move to the country to eat a lot of peaches? Peaches come from a can.
    But they were put there by a man!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Is this thing on?
    DA is back!!!

(We just regained the crown from the Beer thread. devildeac kept it going for you for a very long time, but something happened recently that made all the brew crew upset. I don't know what it was.)

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    This is WAAAAYYY too much info on you, dude. Have you thought of screening yourself before posting? (I chortle as I type)
    Obviously I haven't.

Is this thing on?
    It still works!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    DA is back!!!

(We just regained the crown from the Beer thread. devildeac kept it going for you for a very long time, but something happened recently that made all the brew crew upset. I don't know what it was.)
    I do. There was some plenty of pettiness to go around. None of it was DBR's finest moment.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    A FB post from 8 years ago popped up my "memories" today. I mention that a Duke landmark was torn down that week. I don't say what it was. Anybody have any ideas? What did Duke tear down in June 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Good to see you make an appearance. I had been wondering what you and the little DAs were up to these days.
    Right now, it's beating the heat -- Seattle is at the start of an unusually long (for June-uary) heatwave, and not many folks here have A/C.

But I did come here after a long hiatus, to see the tributes to James Armstrong. Such a surprisingly devastating bit of news about someone who I've never met in person, but yet have considered to be a friend for well over 2 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It still works!
    You have found me at my preferred social media network 🐤 these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    DA is back!!!

Hmm, I haven't been drinking as much these days (damn that direct correlation between alcohol consumed and weight gained) but I may have to venture over and see what folks are recommending.

Right now, it's beating the heat -- Seattle is at the start of an unusually long (for June-uary) heatwave, and not many folks here have A/C.

But I did come here after a long hiatus, to see the tributes to James Armstrong. Such a surprisingly devastating bit of news about someone who I've never met in person, but yet have considered to be a friend for well over 2 decades.
    When I lived in Seattle, I was struck by how people complain when the heat hits 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    When I lived in Seattle, I was struck by how people complain when the heat hits 80.
    And when the sun comes out they all turn into Robert Pattinson vampires.

Birds aim.

Fight me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I'm in Portland Oregon for three nights and then Seattle for 4. It is 80 and I can't believe how pleasant it seems here. I know they have been in a heatwave, but anything below 90 is a gift for East Coasters. We are just going to miss scorching hot temperatures here.

Whoa, Ben Wallace got old and gray!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Birds aim.

Fight me.
    Yes. Yellow jackets ambush. They evened up the score on me this evening.

They had built a nest right above the 🚪 on my screened porch and would hover around as I was going in and out. So, unfortunately, I had to eliminate the nest. While mowing the lawn(yes, reel mowing has jumped the shark) near a crepe myrtle, I felt a sharp jab at the base of my skull in the hairline right above my neck. As I spun around trying to identify the source, what should I see? A yellow jacket hovering right out of reach.

Yellow jackets 1, YBT 1.

They had built a nest right above the 🚪 on my screened porch and would hover around as I was going in and out. So, unfortunately, I had to eliminate the nest. While mowing the lawn(yes, reel mowing has jumped the shark) near a crepe myrtle, I felt a sharp jab at the base of my skull in the hairline right above my neck. As I spun around trying to identify the source, what should I see? A yellow jacket hovering right out of reach.

Yellow jackets 1, YBT 1.
    It's not a series until someone wins on the road. Yellow jackets just stole one at your place.

Yellow jackets 1, YBT 1.
    Yellow Jackets seek revenge.

Spreadsheets….