Page 1107 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1076071007105710971105110611071108110911171157120716072107 ... LastLast
Results 22,121 to 22,140 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I switchec to a tablet awhile ago.
    I prefer chewables.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I prefer chewables.
    I use it as an excuse for all the typos.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I use it as an excuse for all the typos.
    My autoerect doesn’t work anymore, so now I do it manually.

^^^^^^^^^^😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I prefer chewables.
    OPK on a roll! Could not spork, but thanks for the chuckles. (I spork less than Roy calls time outs.)

Wow! I may actually be able to attend the basketball game on Saturday. Surprisingly unusual lately, even though I have season tickets. (I have lots of volunteers/vultures eagerly gobbling up my unused tickets, so don't ask.)

1) No blizzard in the forecast.
    2) All of my cars are working at the SAME TIME. (Driving as usual from the Atlanta area).
    3) None of my widely scattered and ever-increasing number of Granddaughters are having: (A) birthday parties, (B) Dance Recital, (C) Gymnastic competition, or (D) their parents going on an Anniversary trip, which requires "Pop-Pop" to babysit over the weekend.
    4) I can actually afford gas money, as long as I don't eat on the trip. Please throw bags of Skittles/Pork Skins in my direction. I'll be wearing a blue shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    OPK on a roll! Could not spork. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I have season tickets.
    I think I see an answer to your dilemma.

(Could not spork your response either)

So, the in thing is for endowments to buy vineyards. Hmmm...

Thanks for the well wishes. Thinking about eloping next month then heading to Rome in May for our honeymoon. Any suggestions? Might make a new thread for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes. Thinking about eloping next month then heading to Rome in May for our honeymoon. Any suggestions? Might make a new thread for advice.
    We did Rome/Italy for our honeymoon 20 years ago, and went back eight months ago with the kids. I absolutely love Rome and Italy.

I have often started a travel advice thread (within the country and overseas) when I start looking at hotels, etc., and have always gotten great info from the DBR community, which is diverse and well-traveled. You might get more info by doing that than on the LTE only.

If you decide to go, happy to let you know what I know.

We did Rome/Italy for our honeymoon 20 years ago, and went back eight months ago with the kids. I absolutely love Rome and Italy.

I have often started a travel advice thread (within the country and overseas) when I start looking at hotels, etc., and have always gotten great info from the DBR community, which is diverse and well-traveled. You might get more info by doing that than on the LTE only.

If you decide to go, happy to let you know what I know.
    That is encouraging, thanks. I think I may have started a thread for advice for my Budapest trip last year. DBR folk always have great advice, especially for traveling.

That is encouraging, thanks. I think I may have started a thread for advice for my Budapest trip last year. DBR folk always have great advice, especially for traveling.
    The food and wine is incredible. Beer not the biggest, although I found a place near the Colosseum with two local craft beers made by some dude in Abrizzi — only place you can get it because it is such small batch. So craft beers are available if you hunt but it’s really a wine country.

I’m going to Belgium in April, talk about beer hunting!

You might get more info by doing that than on the LTE only.
    Agree, but no reason not to ask the question in a post here. 2020 looms...

Accompanied my friend to a hot yoga class last Wednesday. Tweaked my knee and it's still bothering me. Think it's a bruise. Felt better the last two days, but worse today.

Lesson: I am not made for yoga

Yoga is not a contact sport....hard to be put on the IR in Yoga ☺️☺️

Thanks for the well wishes. Thinking about eloping next month...
    Wait, what?! That's not giving me enough time or the opportunity to get my bridesmaid dress coordinated with OPK's ruffled shirt and tux.

The headdress flowers alone will need careful consideration!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Weddings are inherently stressful regardless of how simple. Mrs Mtn Devil and I had every intention of eloping at the courthouse, and were talked into a small backyard ceremony by her parents. It was as easy as could be but still stressful.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Wait, what?! That's not giving me enough time or the opportunity to get my bridesmaid dress coordinated with OPK's ruffled shirt and tux.

The headdress flowers alone will need careful consideration!
    I can go with the tie-dye ruffled shirt, I'm sure we can pull about any color out of that if that helps match.

It may be a bit snug, though. Been a long time since the last summer tour and I've downed a lot of pop tarts in between.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Weddings are inherently stressful regardless of how simple. Mrs Mtn Devil and I had every intention of eloping at the courthouse, and were talked into a small backyard ceremony by her parents. It was as easy as could be but still stressful.

Good luck whatever you decide.
    My husband and I were married in Duke Chapel with 300 of our closest friends in attendance. It was a remarkably stress free occasion. The only time I had a fight with my mother was when I had to pull rank and tell her that is was my wedding and we were singing "Be Thou My Vision" instead of "O Perfect Love" as the hymn. (I then had our vocalist sing "O Perfect Love" during the pre-ceremony music. I don't like that hymn, my mother loves it, the vocalist sang it well before I entered.)

"We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout.
    We've been talking 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went out."

(One of the most underrated songs ever)