Page 1109 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1096091009105910991107110811091110111111191159120916092109 ... LastLast
Results 22,161 to 22,180 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    I think we had this same coincidence last year? We share this birth date!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Big Four Oh

Happy birthday to both of you!

Happy birthday everyone!

(Yeah, I went too far.)

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Happy birthday to both of you!
    Thank you! Now I know what it is about MtDev that I recognize. Something about the Capricorns...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    MtDev
    I read that as Mt Dew. Short for DMD - Diet Mountain Dew, the (artificial) nectar of the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I read that as Mt Dew. Short for DMD - Diet Mountain Dew, the (artificial) nectar of the gods.
    I've been drinking a lot of Purplesaurus Rex of late.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I've been drinking a lot of Purplesaurus Rex of late.
    Well-played!!!

Ew. Blerg.

The. Win difference between Zima and Diet Mt. Dew is that the DMD willl make you sick.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The. Win
    Yes, I did in fact win a 60 person bowl picking contest. Heavily dominated by Vandy alums(my grad school), only 3 of us picked Clemson correctly. The home team/conference bias is strong and clouds thinking...

FWIW, I was in first place before the final game and wouldn’t have finished lower than 3rd if Alabama won.

Yes, I did in fact win a 60 person bowl picking contest. Heavily dominated by Vandy alums(my grad school), only 3 of us picked Clemson correctly. The home team/conference bias is strong and clouds thinking...

FWIW, I was in first place before the final game and wouldn’t have finished lower than 3rd if Alabama won.
    Wait, so the fact that I have at least 6 ACC teams in the Elite 8 every year is why I never win my pool?

Congratulations! Glad you picked the correct team to win.

Quote Originally Posted by thedukelamere View Post
    Wait, so the fact that I have at least 6 ACC teams in the Elite 8 every year is why I never win my pool?
    If one of those 6 is unc, you automatically lose.

Quote Originally Posted by thedukelamere View Post
    I see no error in your logic...

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If one of those 6 is unc, you automatically lose.
    Unfortunately every year one of my ESPN brackets is a “Worst Case Senario;” 2nd round exit for us, Kansas and UK rolling, ACC sh9tting the bed, and then the Cheats cashing in those unused timeouts for a blessing from the basketball gods who don’t care about integrity. I finished 358th out of over 4million entries 2 years ago and hated every second of it.

Swiseman just tweeted that Cam is back on bench and looks ready to get back in.

Swiseman just tweeted that Cam is back on bench and looks ready to get back in.
    Cam we hardly knew ya!

Cam we hardly knew ya!
    Not sure how my post ended up on this thread. Misfire.

Not sure how my post ended up on this thread. Misfire.
    Yes, I thought it interesting. A whole other board/section. But hey, the LTE is flexible like that.

We're an inclusive bunch. As long as we get to toot our own horns over here it makes some of the other rooms more tolerable.

So, I'm enjoying the day with more exciting estate planning and then diving into some early tax work. I'm sexy like that.

But, I'll probably just lurk here all day, too.

Tooooot!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I lost the internet at home for about 36 hours. I feel so out of it.