Page 851 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 35175180184184985085185285386190195113511851 ... LastLast
Results 17,001 to 17,020 of 67399
    I've owned Opko Healthcare in the past. Made some okay money on a trade...

Prostate Exam

Someone should look into the legality of this procedure. Had one today and I think my doc was looking for first down yardage. He definitely was trying to move the sticks. I swear a shadow passed over my retina. Good lord.

That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    ...The only other person who appears under my name in a google search has hair down to his waist and poses shirtless on S&M forums under his/my real name...
    Yah, suuuuuuuure "other person" nice try...
    With your film career and all.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Yah, suuuuuuuure "other person" nice try...
    With your film career and all.
    Of course.

http://youtu.be/ARgBrXwGidM

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Someone should look into the legality of this procedure. Had one today and I think my doc was looking for first down yardage. He definitely was trying to move the sticks. I swear a shadow passed over my retina. Good lord.

That's all.
    Next time, ask your physician to remove the watch...

...and running shoes.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    I want'em to lose in the most epic and heartbreaking style that has ever been recorded to history.
    Then...the Death Penalty.

Then...muted fans.
    One down...

Two to go.

Filming on the short film is completed. My role was short, but the shoot out scene was a load of fun. I'll be sure to post a link here when post production is complete.

Please do so! I'll need time to have my butler ice down the Zima after my stylist readies my Armani Couture gown, though.

And tonight, we're having a good old meatballs, sausage, cremini mushrooms red sauce, ten hours slow cooking time. I'm pointing at the outfield fence, I am.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I'm pointing at the outfield fence, I am.
    So now I'm curious. Did you knock it out?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I will be cheering on the runners in the Boston Marathon tomorrow standing near the Mile 20 marker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I will be cheering on the runners in the Boston Marathon tomorrow standing near the Mile 20 marker.
    Our youngest daughter completed the Rock and Roll Marathon in Raleigh one week ago. Our older daughter ran the half marathon. I ran miles 22-24.5 with our younger daughter. My quads groaned for 3-4 days afterward. The last few miles made me think about the topography of the last few miles of the Boston event. Staggered hills from mile 22 to the finish. Do I have the resemblance kinda/sorta correct?

Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    So now I'm curious. Did you knock it out?

I think it just sailed past the ISS.

I think it just sailed past the ISS.
    As long as it went past.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Our youngest daughter completed the Rock and Roll Marathon in Raleigh one week ago. Our older daughter ran the half marathon. I ran miles 22-24.5 with our younger daughter. My quads groaned for 3-4 days afterward. The last few miles made me think about the topography of the last few miles of the Boston event. Staggered hills from mile 22 to the finish. Do I have the resemblance kinda/sorta correct?
    The first of the brutal Newton hills starts just after the Mile 16 marker (immediately after a long, rather steep downhill coming out of Wellesley.) There are three more. The infamous Heartbreak Hill is between the Mile 20 and Mile 21 markers. It is the last significant hill on the course. Once past Heartbreak Hill, the crowd starts telling you "It's all downhill from here!" They lie. The final quarter mile, "Right on Hereford, left on Boylston", that one block stretch of Hereford, is uphill. But Heartbreak is the last "big" uphill portion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    The first of the brutal Newton hills starts just after the Mile 16 marker (immediately after a long, rather steep downhill coming out of Wellesley.) There are three more. The infamous Heartbreak Hill is between the Mile 20 and Mile 21 markers. It is the last significant hill on the course. Once past Heartbreak Hill, the crowd starts telling you "It's all downhill from here!" They lie. The final quarter mile, "Right on Hereford, left on Boylston", that one block stretch of Hereford, is uphill. But Heartbreak is the last "big" uphill portion.
    I would reckon a hill of any degree, after running 20 miles, would be a heartbreaker.

A departure from the sofa for a visit to the rest room, is stressful to me. (yawn)

Bacon. Just sayin'

Downside: there is a line between over easy and fried that I cannot seem to find. Am I too skittish about undercooked eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Downside: there is a line between over easy and fried that I cannot seem to find. Am I too skittish about undercooked eggs?
    S'hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I'm not the one to ask as I make eggnog every Christmas Eve using raw egg yolks. I figure the Southern Comfort kills any germs. Or the sugar, light cream, whipped cream and nutmeg.

You know, that non-PPB 2016 Presidential race thread might have a shot at overtaking the LTE...