Page 2983 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 1983248328832933297329812982298329842985299330333083 ... LastLast
Results 59,641 to 59,660 of 67755
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    *puts on animation nerd hat*
    An American Tail was the first product of the collaboration between Steven Spielberg and animator Don Bluth. Bluth, who cut his animator teeth under the tutelage of the mouse (THAT mouse, not Fievel Mousekewitz), left Disney Studios in 1981 due to "creative differences," as well as a desire for more direct artist control over their creations.
    Bluth went on to make a number of '80s/early '90s creations that are commonly mistaken as Disney productions: The Secret of NIMH was his first major production at the helm of his eponymous breakaway studio, followed by An American Tail and The Land Before Time alongside Spielberg, and then All Dogs Go To Heaven, Anastasia, and a handful of rather less esteemed productions (we won't talk about Rock-a-Doodle) after the split resulting from Spielberg's founding of his own Amblimation Studios.
    Must spread sporks. Did not realize any of that, just had my childhood memories.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Wish we stayed on DST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I dig it. Love the longer evenings. And I don't mind waking up early.
    I'm indifferent to which one we follow, just no switching.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'm indifferent to which one we follow, just no switching.
    I'm not indifferent. I'm different

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    It generally isn't spectacular (except maybe those Whitehead steals), but I think it can be surprisingly fun to watch. I thoroughly enjoyed last night's intricate web of defenders.
    "Going into the 2022 NCAA tournament, No. 13 seeds had a 31-113 record all-time. That equated to a 21.53 winning percentage."

UVA is making this a habit...they need to learn to score points.

My picks suck already.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    My picks suck already.
    No one knows anything about this tournament.

Today's pic. Backyard Gardener thread reminded me of this. Yum!

IMG_0213.jpg

Those are beautiful strawberries.

I'm nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Those are beautiful strawberries.

I'm nervous.
    Good start.

Doing a Neonatal panel discussion this morning with some Neonatologists from all over the world. I was introduced as "One of the world's foremost experts on high frequency ventilation". My poor kids will have to hear that a LOT moving forward.
    Walk-up overdub as you approach the breakfast table every morning.

This is going well. Has been the entire game. The in-game thread makes me nervous so I'm going to post my optimism here.

The rumors were true...

The rumors were true...
    Had a great time at dinner Ymo!

Had a great time at dinner Ymo!
    Me too, can't believe it went by just like that. I guess it helps that the team was on their game.

Me too, can't believe it went by just like that. I guess it helps that the team was on their game.
    Did he make you do the push-up challenge, too? We almost shut the bar down.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Somehow Ymo did no hand pushups. It was impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I conceded the push ups; I’m only at 275 or so a couple times a week. But what I did witness, though he probably thought he could get away with it, he went in for the dunk! Even after what his father said. I had to head to the WC, when I came back, there he was. Sure it was a gray rectangular 3 ft tall trash can unguarded and his ball was a balled up napkin, but with no defense in sight, he rose up and slammed it home. So, maybe he did learn?

I conceded the push ups; I’m only at 275 or so a couple times a week. But what I did witness, though he probably thought he could get away with it, he went in for the dunk! Even after what his father said. I had to head to the WC, when I came back, there he was. Sure it was a gray rectangular 3 ft tall trash can unguarded and his ball was a balled up napkin, but with no defense in sight, he rose up and slammed it home. So, maybe he did learn?
    Or perhaps he stepped forward and dropped it in? You really had to be there.

I can confirm that ClemmonsDevil can in-game dunk — it we’re talking wings into a vat of ranch dressing.

Somehow Ymo did no hand pushups. It was impressive.
    Jack Black says Hi.