Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Congratulations to your Mt. Hatemore representatives!

You did it! You made the cut. You are one of the four biggest haters of an institution deserving of whatever vitriol comes its way. You worked hard for this honor, and likely have shaved years off your life expectancy with stress and the high blood pressure Pavlovian responses to baby blue.

Without further ado, your top 4 haters, in order of top votes.

1) OZZIE4DUKE
    2) devildeac
    3) Weezie
    4) Throatybeard

Newton_14, your contributions have not gone unnoticed, as you just barely missed the cut.

Moonpie_23, Packman97 - you need to turn the hate up a notch.

The rest of you? Psh.

Congrats to the winners! Your prize? I think timmy c promised to make you a photoshop graphic.

I can also make a badge of honor you can place in your sig/avatar, if you like.

All hail.

Quote Originally Posted by FerryFor50 View Post
    You did it! You made the cut. You are one of the four biggest haters of an institution deserving of whatever vitriol comes its way. You worked hard for this honor, and likely have shaved years off your life expectancy with stress and the high blood pressure Pavlovian responses to baby blue.

Without further ado, your top 4 haters, in order of top votes.

1) OZZIE4DUKE
    2) devildeac
    3) Weezie
    4) Throatybeard

Newton_14, your contributions have not gone unnoticed, as you just barely missed the cut.

Moonpie_23, Packman97 - you need to turn the hate up a notch.

The rest of you? Psh.

Congrats to the winners! Your prize? I think timmy c promised to make you a photoshop graphic.

I can also make a badge of honor you can place in your sig/avatar, if you like.
    Your badge awaits you:

dbr-hatemore.jpg

Your badge awaits you:

dbr-hatemore.jpg
    Outstanding. Well done. Weezie might be a tad upset when she sees the avatar as last time I saw her, she didn't have a moustache.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Your badge awaits you:

dbr-hatemore.jpg
    Perhaps a motto:

Instigo per acuitem

(Incite through insight)

Ozzie made #1, but I know for a fact that he hated Coach Roper's play calling more than he hated UNC.
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

Quote Originally Posted by chrishoke View Post
    Ozzie made #1, but I know for a fact that he hated Coach Roper's play calling more than he hated UNC.
    Never! ()

I guess that makes Newton_14 the Geronimo carving just down the road from Rushmore?

I owe it all to you, my fellow loving haters. Truly, I couldn't have made it to this pinnacle of achievement without your support and your endless supply of laughs and snappy comments. What a fun ride!

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Mt. Hatemore Official "Big Bag Of Nothing" that Ferryfor50 promised the "winners" would receive. I pledge to keep it full to the brim with disdain and condescension towards the unwashed in baby blue.

Here come the tears of joy...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I can only say that If Nominated I Will Not Run and If Elected I Will Not Serve.

thank you all for allowing me to be part of this. It made me proud. Congrats to the winners....bronzed on the mountain it shall be!!!!
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Shouldn't it be Mt. Hatemost?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I guess that makes Newton_14 the Geronimo carving just down the road from Rushmore?
    There's a special distinction to being an outcast from this group and N14 is too much the anti-hero to be part of any clique.

Thumbs up

Congrats to the finalists, a very prestigious and well deserved honor!

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    There's a special distinction to being an outcast from this group and N14 is too much the anti-hero to be part of any clique.
    So, maybe N_14 turns evil superhero like in The Incredibles?

In any event, he deserves a statue somewhere.

Your badge awaits you:

dbr-hatemore.jpg

I am honored beyond words!
    May the hate continue for many years to come! Congrats to my fellow (and fella!) electees!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

You can't fool me. Those are still the same ol' guys up there. The winners' likenesses need to be shopped in.
    Love, Ima

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    You can't fool me. Those are still the same ol' guys up there. The winners' likenesses need to be shopped in.
    Love, Ima
    Congrats to the winners. (I think)
    mount rushmore finals.jpg

I already posted my thank you in the poll thread but didn't want that to go unnoticed so again, a humble post of appreciation for all those who came here and voted (no matter how many times). I am truly honored to have been elected to DBR's Mt. Hatemore and I will endeavor to keep that level of loathing for all things tarheelian at its peak throughout basketball, football, soccer, lacrosse or whatever sports season or off season it may be. May they forever reside in Hades.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I already posted my thank you in the poll thread but didn't want that to go unnoticed so again, a humble post of appreciation for all those who came here and voted (no matter how many times). I am truly honored to have been elected to DBR's Mt. Hatemore and I will endeavor to keep that level of loathing for all things tarheelian at its peak throughout basketball, football, soccer, lacrosse or whatever sports season or off season it may be. May they forever reside in Hades.
    I just hope that HateGate doesn't rear its ugly head at some inopportune time in the future, just when we are most in need of strong and decisive action from the Tribunal. I'm sure there's nothing to it - just a few easily-explained anomalies. I give no credence to the rumors of a conspiracy of silence, and I oppose the call to name a Special Prosecutor.