Page 384 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 2843343743823833843853863944344848841384 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    the holes also play at 2. Who thinks I should get to watch Duke on the big TV and let Stevo watch the baby puke blues on the smaller TV?
    Why does he get to watch at all? I guess if he cooks breakfast, he has to have some privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Why does he get to watch at all? I guess if he cooks breakfast, he has to have some privileges.
    That's not enough for me to give up the big TV It's okay though, he's going to the sports bar to watch the holes!

A bagel, OJ (no mimosa) and milk. I toast a mean bagel and pour a great OJ and glass of milk (separate, of course)
    No mimosas for me either. I save those for special occasions like tailgating!

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    French toast here. I love it when I come home from school and Mom cooks lol
    Mom's rock! I love french toast. Then again, I love everything. It's a problem

There's a built in program on the board to return most/all caps messages to lower case to minimize shouting.
    They should make an exception for GTHC. Small case letters are just not enough to adequately express the emotion of the phrase

Mom's rock! I love french toast. Then again, I love everything. It's a problem
    I have the same problem

They should make an exception for GTHC. Small case letters are just not enough to adequately express the emotion of the phrase
    Hey!! It worked that time! Does that mean you can't start a sentence with all caps? Anyway, GTHC, GTH!!!! Woo hoo! Life is good!!

How am I doing with the PW'ing thing? My fingers are getting a little tired, but it's worth it to get us to our goal.

69 to go. I'll behave and not make a crude joke

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm taking a break from baking. My dessert goals for tonight's Winter Solstice Dessert Open House - 1 lemon chess pie (pie crust chilling for 2 hours in the fridge as we speak), gingerbread, a baked custard, and mint chocolate snowball cookies. Those cookies are the closest I've ever come to replicating the chocolate peppermint Pop Tarts in flavor. Mmmm. It seems appropriate to reference the Pop Tarts today. They did start all this.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Let's just watch him until he self destructs.

On another note, DIK, I won't see my friend w/ the Chucks until after the new year. Hope that's ok.
    That's ok - they can either be a late Christmas present or an early birthday present to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    I go away for a little while, and suddenly DukieInKansas has over a thousand posts! I'll never catch up! Congrats!
    Welcome back, you have been missed.

Dadblasted Big 12 country - why do they think we want to watch Texas? Duke would be a much better choice.

I could probably walk with O Come All Ye Faithful - because I always sing the first verse in Latin - even if no one else does.

You could move to St. Louis!
    Can I just visit?

I think the high tomorrow is supposed to be 20.
    Be prepared for a very cold Monday - our high tomorrow is supposed to be 7 and then an overnight low of -4. Plus you get to factor in the windchill. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    On a happy note, 121 posts to go!

I won't be around at midnight guys, there are supposed to be at least two partygoers left drinking scotch in my living room. That's what I promise everyone anyway, somebody will still be drinking scotch at midnight.
    It is good to have a goal!

the holes also play at 2. Who thinks I should get to watch Duke on the big TV and let Stevo watch the baby puke blues on the smaller TV?
    I hope you won - it will help make up for me not getting to see the game. I had some orange and green teams playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm taking a break from baking. My dessert goals for tonight's Winter Solstice Dessert Open House - 1 lemon chess pie (pie crust chilling for 2 hours in the fridge as we speak), gingerbread, a baked custard, and mint chocolate snowball cookies. Those cookies are the closest I've ever come to replicating the chocolate peppermint Pop Tarts in flavor. Mmmm. It seems appropriate to reference the Pop Tarts today. They did start all this.
    Is that recipe in the appropriate thread?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    My cats appear to have a thing for Kleenex. Here is a TravelPak suffering at the claws of my cat Kelly. I offered to open them for her, she said she had it handled.
    Is there an after picture?

Congratulations to YBT, DevilDeac, and ArkieDukie. A very impressive display of posting abilities this morning. The goal by midnight is very doable - and maybe even by 5:30!

I haven't finished my shopping yet and still have to finish my baking. I didn't think we were exchanging presents but it appears that we are. I am going with home made, fair trade purchases, items from stores that support the disabled, and wine.