Page 380 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 2803303703783793803813823904304808801380 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    We are progressing nicely toward the goal.

I'm ready to head out for my AM exercise, but you're correct. This is WAY more fun.
    Catch me up: what's the current goal?

Yes, I could read the thread to find this out, but that doesn't increase my post count!

I wouldn't/couldn't. It might make a chapter. And a VERY short one at that.
    I could probably fit it into a sentence. But then, my dissertation was only 125 pages long.

Probably 10 inches or so, a lot of wind so the drifts may make it seem like more. Definitely not an upstate New York multiple feet at one time snow.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post

Yes, I could read the thread to find this out, but that doesn't increase my post count!
    7500 by midnight of the 21st. I am slated for an all day affair starting at 12 noon. Had to turn down a couple other invitations...but I got this one in early November.

One or the other, but probably not that many on both counts.
    You're probably right there. I have always wondered if the pun thing is nature or nurture. Did I thrive as a chemistry major at a liberal arts college because I was naturally a punster, as were the majority of the chemistry faculty members? Or, did I become more of a punster from being around people who are punsters?

Today is the 1 year anniversary of this thread and someone set a goal of 7000 which we smashed several days ago. The benchmark was then reset at 7500 for today. The way you, Ymo and I are posting, perhaps the goal should be 8000 today.

We are progressing nicely toward the goal.

I'm ready to head out for my AM exercise, but you're correct. This is WAY more fun.

What I wouldn't give for some nice 50 degree weather to go running in right now.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Probably 10 inches or so, a lot of wind so the drifts may make it seem like more. Definitely not an upstate New York multiple feet at one time snow.
    We had over 10 inches in central AR one time. It shut things down for several days. The big issue there is that the hwy dept isn't equipped to deal with such an event, so it tends to melt and re-freeze into a very nasty sheet of ice.

Today is the 1 year anniversary of this thread and someone set a goal of 7000 which we smashed several days ago. The benchmark was then reset at 7500 for today. The way you, Ymo and I are posting, perhaps the goal should be 8000 today.
    Oh, 7500 for today? Hmm...perhaps we need another post or two to clarify.

You're probably right there. I have always wondered if the pun thing is nature or nurture. Did I thrive as a chemistry major at a liberal arts college because I was naturally a punster, as were the majority of the chemistry faculty members? Or, did I become more of a punster from being around people who are punsters?
    probably both

Yes, we can!

What I wouldn't give for some nice 50 degree weather to go running in right now.
    I think it's close to that in Memphis.

The sidewalks are clear in my apt complex and they are finishing up the roads...not sure what the rest of the place looks like.

Oh, 7500 for today? Hmm...perhaps we need another post or two to clarify.
    You may be right. You said 7500 for today, right?

I thought 7500 was targeted for tomorrow. Perhaps we should get BD here to clarify?

Yes, we can!
    I'm going to visit the EK forum for a while to catch up there and see how many folks are whining about Olek's lack of PT and the fact we had 15 TO against the George-less UNCA team this week.

I'll be back...

The sidewalks are clear in my apt complex and they are finishing up the roads...not sure what the rest of the place looks like.
    Things are probably good, then. I used to clear my driveway when I lived in Maumelle ('burb of LR). My neighbors always said they'd let theirs melt when I offered the use of my snow shovel. Their driveways were then solid ice and mine was totally clear. They never learned.

I thought 7500 was targeted for tomorrow. Perhaps we should get BD here to clarify?
    I thought I saw the date as the 21st as well. That would be tomorrow.

I thought it was today to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this thread. You're right, though. It's her thread.

I'm going to visit the EK forum for a while to catch up there and see how many folks are whining about Olek's lack of PT and the fact we had 15 TO against the George-less UNCA team this week.

I'll be back...
    Okay, Arnold!