Page 2259 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 125917592159220922492257225822592260226122692309235927593259 ... LastLast
Results 45,161 to 45,180 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I own... Probably 8 pairs of sandals and flipflops at the moment. Two pairs of boots. Two pairs of athletic shoes. And probably some dress shoes if I look around really hard.
    Please list your 8 pairs of sandals and flipflops and the occasion for which each is worn.

I don't own any sandals, but my feet are quite stunning. I should probably share them with the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Please list your 8 pairs of sandals and flipflops and the occasion for which each is worn.
    Only after you list all your "holy" underwear and when they are worn!

Well, I have The North Face flips, Chaco Sandals (2 pairs), Keen sandals, Keen flipflops, Rainbow Flip Flops, and a few others with brands I don't recall. I have a nice pair of Topo Gore Tex running shoes and a pair of Altra running shoes. I have Vasque all-leather hiking boots and a pair of Hoka hiking boots.

If it isn't a combination of cold and wet, I wear flips of sandals. If I'm mowing, I wear boots.

*Shrugs*

Well, I have The North Face flips, Chaco Sandals (2 pairs), Keen sandals, Keen flipflops, Rainbow Flip Flops, and a few others with brands I don't recall. I have a nice pair of Topo Gore Tex running shoes and a pair of Altra running shoes. I have Vasque all-leather hiking boots and a pair of Hoka hiking boots.

If it isn't a combination of cold and wet, I wear flips of sandals. If I'm mowing, I wear boots.

*Shrugs*
    But does pair of sandals go with an outfit or occasion? Are the Keen sandals for fun, casual MD, The North Face flips for rugged, scruffy beard MD, the Rainbow Flips Flops for beaches and drinks with umbrellas MD, the Chacos for when MD is eating tacos....

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Only after you list all your "holy" underwear and when they are worn!
    It's weird but when I have an important meeting, I can't wear ma' holes.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I am picturing my 7th grade social studies teacher. Sorry.
    Hey, I (very much do NOT) resemble that remark.

Hopefully that will calm the doom and gloomers.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I am picturing my 7th grade social studies teacher. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Hey, I (very much do NOT) resemble that remark.
    My 7th grade social studies teacher showed us the race tracks on her arms from her rather adventurous/reckless younger self. That was an interesting discussion!

(OK, might have been 8th grade. I remember where the classroom was in the old Githens building and that she always wore long sleeves, but not her name. I've never been good at names, alas.)

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    My 7th grade social studies teacher showed us the race tracks on her arms from her rather adventurous/reckless younger self. That was an interesting discussion!

(OK, might have been 8th grade. I remember where the classroom was in the old Githens building and that she always wore long sleeves, but not her name. I've never been good at names, alas.)

-jk
    I still have my yearbooks from 7th and 8th grades. Probably 6th also. Everything before those was just class pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    I second this. I got a pair when I had issues with plantar fasciitis, and Crocs are wonderful for that. So are Birkenstocks and Danskos.
    add Hokas to the list..most comfortable running/walking shoes I've ever owned by far, and marvelous for The Plantar.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    add Hokas to the list..most comfortable running/walking shoes I've ever owned by far, and marvelous for The Plantar.
    I have Big Fat Hobbit Feet. Keens, Merrells, Hokas. I have a pair of Vasques, which run narrow, but I got the extra extra wide on sale.

Nikes, Adidas, Reebok - not even close.

I have Big Fat Hobbit Feet. Keens, Merrells, Hokas. I have a pair of Vasques, which run narrow, but I got the extra extra wide on sale.

Nikes, Adidas, Reebok - not even close.
    Merrells make me happy, born as a local brand, too. Just did six miles in the Hokas and i have happy feets

So I wear exclusively Adidas tennis shoes. Low top for tennis, basketball and running. Each sport with it's own designated shoe. I wear Adidas because that is what Duke wore in 1983 when I was first around the program. I am brand loyal, even through the switch to Nike. My high school basketball team did wear Converse Weapons that were a sweet blue and grey. Otherwise only ever played in Adidas.

Well, that was not expected.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Merrells make me happy, born as a local brand, too. Just did six miles in the Hokas and i have happy feets
    I’m quite certain merrels are mushrooms and should be eaten not worn.

Well, that was not expected.
    The Spanish Inquisition?!?!?!

The Spanish Inquisition?!?!?!
    Man walking on the moon.

Man walking on the moon.
    Allegedly.

Man walking on the moon.
    You actually believe that?!?