Page 2165 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 116516652065211521552163216421652166216721752215226526653165 ... LastLast
Results 43,281 to 43,300 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    This show and theme song came up on the mission trip.
    It is a catchy little bit of '80s Americana.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    This is an easy one to answer, no you are not. Overwhelming evidence to the contrary that you have shared with us.

Hoping your BiL's procedure goes well tomorrow and they are able to remove all of the infection.
    Thank you for the answer - always nice to know people don't think you are bad luck.

I figure it is better that toe than the big toe or the pinkie toe. I think those 2 are more important for balance. Of course, I'm an accountant and I did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Thank you for the answer - always nice to know people don't think you are bad luck.

I figure it is better that toe than the big toe or the pinkie toe. I think those 2 are more important for balance. Of course, I'm an accountant and I did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    Interesting question: if you had to lose 1 toe, which would you choose? I tend to agree with you. I'd lose one of the interior toes.

Not making light, wish your BiL all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Well, what else do you do in Tampa?

Cigar City Jai Alai. Yum.
    Had 2 at dinner!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Arrow saw the endodontist today. Arrow has something called resorption going on with his front tooth (#9). The endodontist thinks a procedure that is less involved than a root canal with be enough so we're starting with that. The tooth can be saved for now, it looks like, but Arrow might lose it eventually - years down the road, so, we're not going to worry about that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Arrow saw the endodontist today. Arrow has something called resorption going on with his front tooth (#9). The endodontist thinks a procedure that is less involved than a root canal with be enough so we're starting with that. The tooth can be saved for now, it looks like, but Arrow might lose it eventually - years down the road, so, we're not going to worry about that right now.
    That is great news.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Nature's Promise at Food Lion, believe it or not.
    not!

ouch

yesterday's thunderstorm left me an enormous 70 foot pine tree in the yard to deal with...thwap!

It's alignment day! Woohoo!

Likely followed by some good old fashioned extensed family drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    It's alignment day! Woohoo!

Likely followed by some good old fashioned extensed family drama.
    chiropractor?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    chiropractor?
    Vehicle. Less satisfying.

Forgot my "readers" yesterday..

...and couldn't read the beer list.

Once the hyperventilating subsided, I curled my forefinger over my thumb to create a pinhole. Peering through the pinhole, I could read the menu just fine - albeit as through a soda straw.

So is this a thing? How did I get this far in life without knowing?

I repeated said approach with son's hand providing the pinhole - just to rule out that I have magic fingers.

Which I've been led to believe I actually have. Different story; different thread.

Back to the office

After the worst night of sleep in a few years.

Yay, me!

After the worst night of sleep in a few years.

Yay, me!
    Were you anxious?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post

Once the hyperventilating subsided, I curled my forefinger over my thumb to create a pinhole. Peering through the pinhole, I could read the menu just fine - albeit as through a soda straw.

I repeated said approach with son's hand providing the pinhole - just to rule out that I have magic fingers.

Which I've been led to believe I actually have. Different story; different thread.
    I went bifocals a few years back, well progressive lens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Were you anxious?
    I guess that is what my body is telling me. But not anxious about anything specific that I can identify.

I guess that is what my body is telling me. But not anxious about anything specific that I can identify.
    You are probably worried about my lecture today. It will go ok though. Don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post

I've got literally a dozen pairs (Costco, ultra cheap, threee for 12 bucks) scattered in the house and car, got every room and seat covered...but yes, the pinhole does work in a pinch...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I've got literally a dozen pairs (Costco, ultra cheap, threee for 12 bucks) scattered in the house and car, got every room and seat covered...but yes, the pinhole does work in a pinch...
    As does a mobile phone camera with zoom.

-jk