Page 2614 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 16142114251425642604261226132614261526162624266427143114 ... LastLast
Results 52,261 to 52,280 of 67413
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    There's a new poster who posts A LOT on the EK Board.
    S/he puts a period in between every paragraph kinda like this.
    It's driving me crazy!
    Is it just me and my OCD or does it bug others?
    Why would someone do that? It seems like a lot of extra effort.
    would it be improper for me to opine that he/she is having his/her period? Because evidently they are...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    while you did that, other people were doing heroic levels of yard work in 36 degree drizzle. Do they give Nobel Prizes or Pen Faulkner Awards for this kind of activity? Obviously they should.
    So I slept in until 7:45 which meant I had to check for the presence of bedsores. I've done laundry and watched soccer while holding my friend and his wife's new baby and taken four hotline calls about sick babies. I'm getting ready to go exercise and then tonight I'm eating dinner with my son. This is a very good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    There's a new poster who posts A LOT on the EK Board.
    S/he puts a period in between every paragraph kinda like this.
    It's driving me crazy!
    Is it just me and my OCD or does it bug others?
    Why would someone do that? It seems like a lot of extra effort.
    So it doesn't seem like a lot of extra work. But it is grammatically incorrect. My threshold for judging others is exceptionally low and I don't mind being judged so that comes in handy. On the basketball side there are a few posters whom I enjoy reading. But maybe like 4. What I really dislike is posters who post about strategy.

So, always fun opening the mail to be told you will be paying another $800 in taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    So I slept in until 7:45 which meant I had to check for the presence of bedsores. I've done laundry and watched soccer while holding my friend and his wife's new baby and taken four hotline calls about sick babies. I'm getting ready to go exercise and then tonight I'm eating dinner with my son. This is a very good day.
    sounds like a good day. So if you take calls about sick babies, does that preclude the ingestion of alcohol? Do you have specified "hotline" hours?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    sounds like a good day. So if you take calls about sick babies, does that preclude the ingestion of alcohol? Do you have specified "hotline" hours?
    I will have a beer when I'm on the hotline with dinner or something, but I don't really drink when I'm on call.

Push ups must help you a lot if you’re holding your friend AND a baby at the same time. Impressive. Hopefully your friend was a willing participant in being held.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Push ups must help you a lot if you’re holding your friend AND a baby at the same time. Impressive. Hopefully your friend was a willing participant in being held.
    This is solid work on your part. But I didn't ask him. I just pinned him down and after a minute he stop squirming. But the baby was restful the entire time.

Lil tuna poke taco action.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Lil tuna poke taco action.
    Poke taco? Sushi fusion?

Nearly every weekend is a big sports ball weekend.

Welp...that's all for now folks!

Hail, we are getting hail.

Going fishing today for first time in many many years. Hope I still have my dynamite-throwing motion down.

Going fishing today for first time in many many years. Hope I still have my dynamite-throwing motion down.
    You don't be tickling or nothing.

You don't be tickling or nothing.
    I am not a fish massager.

Hrm.

Mondays.

I am not a fish massager.
    But you are the fish-freaking-master?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Hrm.

Mondays.
    What’s “hrm”? Human resource management?

What’s “hrm”? Human resource management?
    Nope, Human Resources Management…