Page 998 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 498898948988996997998999100010081048109814981998 ... LastLast
Results 19,941 to 19,960 of 67370
    That Ymmm, beer! thread is getting long...

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    My brother (Marine), cousin (Airman), and his sister that goes to school in North Dakota surprised me tonight for a late birthday surprise.

It's gonna be a great night!
    Surprise visits from family for your birthday - hard to beat that. Happy birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    That Ymmm, beer! thread is getting long...
    I noticed that too. I think there's a lesson somewhere in that.

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    I noticed that too. I think there's a lesson somewhere in that.
    They drink too much? In Vino Veritas.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    They drink too much? In Vino Veritas.
    Maybe they are truth seekers.

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    Maybe they are truth seekers.
    I think the real truth seekers are the USMNT. We'll now see how much the US cares about soccer.

I think the real truth seekers are the USMNT. We'll now see how much the US cares about soccer.
    I suspect at least one person I encounter tomorrow will mention it. That's how much people here care.

Horrible result.

When do you use whomever?

When do you use whomever?
    Whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Whenever.
    And where ever, with who ever you want.

I thought that was a song...

Huuuuge weekend ahead: husband-of-weezie is heading out of town to visit his mother and I am girding to enter the garage armed with broom, shovel and the help of a local young man who is going to help me clear the chaos.
    Yes, husband knows this is happening and he finally accepted that the governor is not calling to stay the execution.

But first, today I intend to get a few new cashmere sweaters. Great sales this time of year!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Huuuuge weekend ahead: husband-of-weezie is heading out of town to visit his mother and I am girding to enter the garage armed with broom, shovel and the help of a local young man who is going to help me clear the chaos.
    Yes, husband knows this is happening and he finally accepted that the governor is not calling to stay the execution.

But first, today I intend to get a few new cashmere sweaters. Great sales this time of year!
    When you're done with YOUR garage, can you please come over to my house. We have years worth of junk and stuff in our garage that needs to be cleaned out. And we also have a large barn that could use a good cleaning too.

Love cashmere....hope you find some good sales!

New Iupgrade to 11.0.3 has totally blown up my iPad. Can’t find jack. At a loss.

Head on vacation to Ocracoke in 36 hours. My posting frequency will decrease dramatically. Counting on you guys and gals to pick up the slack.

Quote Originally Posted by duke79 View Post
    When you're done with YOUR garage, can you please come over to my house. We have years worth of junk and stuff in our garage that needs to be cleaned out. And we also have a large barn that could use a good cleaning too.

Love cashmere...hope you find some good sales!
    Naaaw, you don't want me coming over. I've got a bad rep. A lot of yelling, pointing and ordering people to keep moving. But I do it with such charm!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Head on vacation to Ocracoke in 36 hours. My posting frequency will decrease dramatically. Counting on you guys and gals to pick up the slack.
    Gotcha covered. “Slack” is my middle name. And, a reasonable description of my personal habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Gotcha covered. “Slack” is my middle name. And, a reasonable description of my personal habits.
    I figured with his head on vacation, the rest of him could post. This is the LTE, mindfulness in posting isn't required.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Naaaw, you don't want me coming over. I've got a bad rep. A lot of yelling, pointing and ordering people to keep moving. But I do it with such charm!
    As long as you don't judge the amount of crap I have and keep me on task, you are hired. I can pay you in wine.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Two months from today is the 10 year anniversary of the LTE.

Shall we celebrate?