Page 981 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 4818819319719799809819829839911031108114811981 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,620 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I'll be flying into and out of RDU in a few weeks - if your undisclosed location is in that area or along the route to Duck, we could meet and discuss the opportunity.
    Will not be in that area unfortunately, but I'll keep a franchise opportunity open for you. Will be in that area for a football game or two in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I need to see a detailed market study. Fast food lunches aren't as inexpensive as they used to be.
    Prospectus to be available soon, although having funding problems for the website at the moment. Does anyone still use fax?

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    So, can Duke basketball fervor be subbed for the bourbon? I'm down with the beer, brisket, etc, but I'm not up to the entry standards in bourbon drinking.

As mentioned previously and frequently, I make collards that might cause a person to punch themselves in the head, they're so good. I can put that on my application resume.

To be expected that as soon as the announcement is made, the quibblers would start chirping, right?
    Franchisees are encouraged to modify and expand upon the franchise offerings with approval of the franchisor. I'll need to taste the collards first. Maybe about 10 pounds-worth cooked weight if it freezes well, otherwise just put some in an envelope and mail it to me. (That's how I ship my mashed potatoes to my non-bulk customers).

I'm hoping not to have a funding problem this afternoon as I hit up the local franchisee of a national pizza chain.

Must be beach week here. Very quiet. I'm going to watch some bad baseball in Detroit this weekend. Michigan is lovely in summer.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

No beach for me...

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Must be beach week here. Very quiet. I'm going to watch some bad baseball in Detroit this weekend. Michigan is lovely in summer.
    It is. I've spent a week in Michigan for the last 3 years. Switching it up this year and heading to Duck in two weeks. Flying into Raleigh and driving from there. Will show my nephew and his wife around campus on the return leg of the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    No beach for me...
    Beach week will be at the end of October and will be almost two weeks. Those of us in Asheville have to make hay while tourists are in town.

The extended Turk clan will be roosting at Holden Beach, NC the week after 4th of July, explaining an expected surge of vehicles with Pennsylvania plates and miscellaneous black and gold stickers on them...
    "Quality is not an option!"

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    The extended Turk clan will be roosting at Holden Beach, NC the week after 4th of July, explaining an expected surge of vehicles with Pennsylvania plates and miscellaneous black and gold stickers on them...
    Vandy or Wake Forest?

PS I know the real answer...

Only 801 to 20k!

Just 800

799 now

Few more hours until freedom. 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm too tired to post anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Me too
    I know how you both feel.

Hope everyone had a happy Canada Day,

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Hope everyone had a happy Canada Day,
    https://youtu.be/biq0NAF2e60

O Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Few more hours until freedom. 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday!
    Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Mmmmm, turkey.

Maybe I'll start a favorite holiday thread... <wanders off to see if there ever was one here>

An offshoot of that thread could be favorite holiday food thread.