Page 435 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3353854254334344354364374454855359351435 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,700 of 67385
    Good to see some people back in action. Let me know if Morocco is everything I've dreamed about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Glad that the wrestlers didn't choose "S" (as in sports) for their last letter.

Technically, the international name of WWF should be WWFN; WWFFN if you include the preposition.
    But that would make their cute little stickers too big. Or, they'd have to use a smaller font on the current sticker.

I just did notice while reading this thread that the upper right corner of the thread frame, just above the first post of the page is a series of links that relate to the thread itself. I just did FINALLY click the "Rate this thread" for the LTE.

I apologize LTE'rs for not having voted sooner. Hopefully the results are skewed in favor of the LTE. Where does one see the results?

Thanks,
    Lavabe
    That makes two of us. After reading your post I voted as well.

How worried should I be?

My boss came to work with the cold bug that's been going around; I caught it a day or so later. Stayed home from work Thursday. Friday the boss stayed home with pneumonia. I'm feeling a bit of chest congestion now. No wheezing or anything, though. Should I just keep taking Mucinex and cough syrup, or should I go straight to the doctor?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Wow, spend the night at the theater and everything goes crazy!

Re: Mucinex

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    My boss came to work with the cold bug that's been going around; I caught it a day or so later. Stayed home from work Thursday. Friday the boss stayed home with pneumonia. I'm feeling a bit of chest congestion now. No wheezing or anything, though. Should I just keep taking Mucinex and cough syrup, or should I go straight to the doctor?
    A pharmacist once told me that Mucinex is worthless unless you drink it with plenty of water. Not just when you take it but for several hours (is it a 4 hour pill? 12 hour?). Keep drinking water. Like a fish. Not nonstop, but fairly frequently. Otherwise the Mucinex won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    A pharmacist once told me that Mucinex is worthless unless you drink it with plenty of water. Not just when you take it but for several hours (is it a 4 hour pill? 12 hour?). Keep drinking water. Like a fish. Not nonstop, but fairly frequently. Otherwise the Mucinex won't work.
    Will do! Actually, I'm drinking as many hot liquids as I can. I'm a big fan of hot lemonade with honey.

That makes two of us. After reading your post I voted as well.
    Me three! I didn't know we could rate threads. I just gave this one an excellent rating.

Is that game in Lawrence? That's not far from here! DIK and I could represent the DBR LTE at the game. Wouldn't that be fun?
    Yes - it is in Lawrence. It would be fun to have some St. Louis folks come over.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Yes - it is in Lawrence. It would be fun to have some St. Louis folks come over.
    Is this FB or BB?

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Is this FB or BB?
    It's FB.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Me three! I didn't know we could rate threads. I just gave this one an excellent rating.
    Me four!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Wow, spend the night at the theater and everything goes crazy!
    How was it? I'm sure you got rave reviews for your acting, directing, and writing. Did I cover everything you did? Perhaps you took tickets at the door too?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Me four!
    Has this feature been around a while, or did it suddenly appear only recently?

Has this feature been around a while, or did it suddenly appear only recently?
    I think it has been around for a while, I just never looked at it or rated a thread.

I waiting for the feature where we can provide commentary on the thread without posting in the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I waiting for the feature where we can provide commentary on the thread without posting in the thread...
    We already have that. It's called PMing.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I don't believe we will join y'all. We will be OOT next weekend at the coast.
    POOP! Darn it all. We want the Devil Deacs !!

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I'd vote for a gathering at Tyler's Taproom after the game on 1/17. We'll join you if we are back in town.
    Okay, now I feel a little better. I highly encourage the DD's to make an effort to meet us at Tyler's after the game on the 17th. Just so you know, the DBR Atlanta Mafia is on alert in case you guys don't show

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    POOP! Darn it all. We want the Devil Deacs !!
    And you know what happens when dd goes to the coast.