Page 866 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 36676681685686486586686786887691696613661866 ... LastLast
Results 17,301 to 17,320 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Mrs. OPK is cool with it, she doesn't have to stop playing Candy Crush.
    S**t, it's been so long since I've been here that I forget how to bequeath sporks -- this made me snort out loud, definitely spork worthy.

Today is my last full day at Lake Michigan. The Dr. Seuss art exhibit is on the agenda. Plus time on the beach - even if it stays gray and damp.

Yore crazy.
    Someone going by the initials OPK just added to the problem...

Yore crazy.
    Yoar paddling with only one...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

At the rate the 2016 Prez thread is growing, will we be up a creek without a ...?

Maybe this is an Irish thing, but I'm brewing a really strong brood up tonight. It is starting to approach the strength where i may need to name the impending storm.

i kind of hate it, and kind of relish it, at the same time. Like I said, it might be an Irish thing.

My mother's family is part Irish. Well, as the Scottish side likes to tell it, the horse thieves and liars got banished and off to Ireland they went.

They really can't help themselves in that other thread. But then here I go posting away.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    They really can't help themselves in that other thread. But then here I go posting away.
    I enjoy that other thread (pretty obvious I am sure). It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Maybe this is an Irish thing, but I'm brewing a really strong brood up tonight. It is starting to approach the strength where i may need to name the impending storm.

i kind of hate it, and kind of relish it, at the same time. Like I said, it might be an Irish thing.
    Away wit' you. I don't believe there's a brooding bone in your entire corpus.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Away wit' you. I don't believe there's a brooding bone in your entire corpus.
    I am really enjoying this one. Maybe work it up steadily to a frothing lather around 4:30; blow it out at the appropriate parties; then head for the hills and enjoy the weekend.

I am not a serious brooder though. More of a recreational brooder. Perhaps a brooding enthusiast.

Still brooding?

Still brooding?
    No, it peaked perfectly. Weekend looks clear.

Different problem upcoming though.

DaughterPhiKao has her Sweet Sixteen party at the house this weekend. Gonna be about 20-25 high school girls at the house for an extended period of time. Brooding by contrast seems much easier.

Have arrived home from Lake Michigan. Raced the storms down I-35 and was able to unload before any rain came. Beat tornadoes and severe storms through northwestern MO by about 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Have arrived home from Lake Michigan. Raced the storms down I-35 and was able to unload before any rain came. Beat tornadoes and severe storms through northwestern MO by about 20 minutes.
    75 MPH speed limits there?

75 MPH speed limits there?
    70 was the max we encountered on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    70 was the max we encountered on the way.

One of the benefits of Texas. But there are a lot of "empty" areas, so the extra speed is appreciated.

...DaughterPhiKap has her Sweet Sixteen party at the house this weekend. Gonna be about 20-25 high school girls at the house for an extended period of time...
    Hold up! What's this?! Congratulations on a lovely moment for you, DaughterPK and the rest of the PK clan.

Safe to assume Dad is patrolling the perimeter with his muzzle-loader, on the lookout for 16 year old boys?

I fervently hope that OPK is getting ready to embarrass the Daughter with his '"fresh" dance moves!

One of the benefits of Texas. But there are a lot of "empty" areas, so the extra speed is appreciated.
    SD bad 80mph - was nice on the mission trip to ND. I learned to drive in Texas so have somewhat of a lead foot - I really liked SD.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Hold up! What's this?! Congratulations on a lovely moment for you, DaughterPK and the rest of the PK clan.

Safe to assume Dad is patrolling the perimeter with his muzzle-loader, on the lookout for 16 year old boys?

I fervently hope that OPK is getting ready to embarrass the Daughter with his '"fresh" dance moves!
    I've been practicing this one:

https://youtu.be/XQ7z57qrZU8